回複:help for Visa in Vancouver

來源: DC人 2005-07-12 08:45:05 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1385 bytes)
Ever since they changed the rule of automatic visa revalidation, I don't think it's any easier to apply your visas in Canada compared to doing that in China. Especially for H-1Bs, other than the potential background checks for some sensitive subjects (nuclear science, bio-science, and etc.), it should be pretty easy to get your H-1B visas in China.

If this is for an emergency, the most difficult thing for you right now is to get an appointment either in Canada if you prefer to go there or even in Beijing. Just checked the website, it says the wait time in Vancouver for a non-immigration visa is 50 days and in Beijing is 29 days. That means you won't even be able to go to the embassy to apply your visas till the day you could get an appointment. You can check this website for wait times in all American embassys around the world http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/wait/tempvisitors_wait.php.

From personal experience, I strongly think H-1Bs have really minimum possibilities of any problems. I entered US by J-1 visa, and have been going home in the last 3 years without any problems. Last time I was at the American embassy for my visa, and over heard a girl with just bachelor degree and working at Panda express got her H-1B too. Not that I think she wasn't qualified. My point is that as long as everything is ligit, you should be ok.

Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:help for Visa in Vancouver -lk66- 給 lk66 發送悄悄話 (119 bytes) () 07/12/2005 postreply 20:12:54

回複:回複:help for Visa in Vancouver -reddog- 給 reddog 發送悄悄話 (258 bytes) () 07/12/2005 postreply 23:36:58

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”