瑞信女英語怒斥渣打小三

來源: 不忘中囯 2010-03-12 19:53:32 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (7245 bytes)
瑞信女英語怒斥渣打小三

看這個翻譯的北京話版本,真有水準:
鄉親們:
在一起過了13年,生了倆孩子,這個臭不要臉的男人還是跟我分手了,丫上周滾蛋了。

小三:
這幾年你對我們家了若指掌啊。我娃啥時候踢球啥時候遊泳你tm都知道,連他們的小名兒你都叫得出來。09年12月18,我前腳帶著孩子去美國休假,你tm後腳就跟著臭不要臉的去普吉島廝混,去曼穀血拚。你丫也是一女人啊,知不知道你們tmd在那邊有多high,我們孤兒寡母在這邊就有多慘?我要是你,才沒臉跟另一個女人的丈夫,還是幾個孩子的父親做這種齷齪事。我們孤兒寡母也是爹媽養大的,有血有肉的,你tm竟然忍心這麽傷害我們!你tm就是把你丫的幸福建立在我們的痛苦之上!

上周我回北京過年,竟然看到你丫的衣服那麽淫蕩地掛在我家裏。我兒子哭著喊著讓我把它們燒了,忒髒!我閨女才9歲,已經說她以後不敢嫁人了。我兒子8歲,說你是我們家的災星。你tmd把娃們幼小的心靈徹底整成杯具了。他們這輩子毀你手裏了。算你狠!
我呢?我tm現在是萬箭穿心啊,疼的沒招沒落的,悲傷已經逆流成河。我tm現在就是一行屍走肉了。咋辦,你說咋辦。要不是為了娃們,我也活不下去了。小三兒,我祝福你,祝福你這輩子別重蹈我的覆轍。祝你幸福,祝你全家幸福。

這個男人真是殺千刀的:
黃臉婆:
家醜不要外揚好不?咱倆8年前就感情破裂了,5年前就在說離婚了。地球人都知道咱倆的事了,關Diane啥事體?我挺著她呢,我倆馬上就結婚了,愛咋地咋地吧。

把我倆說成魔鬼,你就好受了是不?沒門!認識咱們的人都說早該離了,撐啥撐啊,連老朱也這麽說。各位不好意思把你們拉進來打醬油了。算我求你了行不,你丫快滾。
Subject: RE: 8 gua

已經被翻譯成上海話了, FYI
----郵件原件-----
發件人: Yale Yang [mailto:yale.yang@gbridge.biz]
發送時間: 2010年2月23日 11:14
收件人: Zhang, Lily
抄送: Tao, Diane; yiyang_tao@ml.com; Sun, Yonghong; Winn, Sean; Stevens, Joe; Dawson, Andrew; Morrison, Alastair; Huh, Charles; Chu, Mabel; Yee, Andrew; cici779200@yahoo.com.cn; liyi@junhe.com; delh@junhe.com; josieshen@*****cglobal.net; xy@vicap.com; dcwyml@hotmail.com; charles@chicapital.com; euniqueyoung@yahoo.com.hk; Shiu, Ruby; taeyubkim@sc.com; Lai, Daniel Xiao Ming; Li, Sherry Shao Ling; Yang, Sean; Zhang, Ting; Cheung, Clara Siu Yum
主題: Re: Dear friends ... Moving on ...

Lily,

Please do not bring the personal issues to the public. The truth of the facts is that our marriage had falling apart 8 years ago, divorce had been in discussion 5 years ago. Our issues are known to all the people in the word! Diane had done nothing wrong for her part! I am firmly standing by and behind Diane. I will certainly hope she will marry me one day soon!

Trying to tell the people how evil I am and Diane is in this way is not going to succeed! All the people, who knows you, me and our marriage, supported my divorce, including my good friend Zhu Wei. I am sorry I have dragged everyone into this. Lily please move on!

Sincerely yours

Yale

百合花,

謝謝弄伐要鬧私擰感情帶到工作高頭來.現在額事實就是阿拉8年額婚姻生活邦特了,阿拉5年前頭就討論離婚了.全世噶額擰才曉得阿拉額事體額好伐.小戴根本麽組粗特撒事體.無絕對登了一背後頭撐一額,無覅特想快地幫一結婚噢!

弄想起幫擰噶剛無幫小戴有多少多少壞是伐會成功額,所有擰,才擰得弄個則女擰額,才曉得阿拉額婚姻額,一拉才支持無離婚額,包括無要好額旁有豬尾.無老對伐起拿額,鬧拿拖進來.百合花弄繼續呀有本事弄繼續好來!

此致

--------------------------------無是分割線------------------------
以下是原配的回信
Dear Diane/Tao Dan Yang,

Over the past couple of years, you knew everything about my family. You knew when my kids had their soccer tournaments, you knew when they had their swimming practices. You even knew their baby nicknames. On December 18th, 2009, on a noon flight, I took my children to the U.S. for Christmas vacation. On the very same day, December 18th, 2009, on an afternoon flight, you and Yale took off for the beaches of Phuket and shopping streets of Bangkok for Christmas vacation. Diane, as a fellow woman, I often wondered if the level of ecstasy this vacation had brought you equates to the level of devastation this vacation had brought to my children and me. Diane, I often asked myself what was it like for you to sleep in the arms of another woman's hu*****and, other children's father? I wondered if you ever thought about us, the children and the wife, that we are made of flesh and blood, that we have feelings, that we could get hurt, very hurt, devastatingly hurt. I pondered if you knew you were destroying a family, if you knew your joy would bring endless tears to us.

We went to Beijing last week for Chinese New Year. Your clothes were in our Beijing home. My son screamed:" Mommy, don't touch those, they are disgusting! Set them on fire, burn them to hell. They are the devil's cloth!" My children are hurt. My daughter, 9 years old, now says "Mommy, I don't ever want to get married." My son, 8 years old, says "Diane is our Voldemort!" The psychological damage this affair has done to my children is catastrophic. They are forever emotionally damaged. With this, I announce you the winner.

How do I feel, Diane? This affair is like 10 thousand knives stabbing and chopping my heart all at once. This affair has left me in so much pain that I don't know how to heal myself. This affair has taught me tear supply can actually be infinite. This affair has crushed me, leaving me a corpse walking around with no heart. I don't know how to deal with this kind of pain. I don't know how to move on. But I have children. I must move on. Diane, I pray to God that you will never have to experience this kind of betrayal and hurt. I wish you and Yale a happy life together because, after all, we are all women and we all deserve to be happy.

With sincere regards,

Lily

親愛額小戴/淘丹陽(音譯)

了了古起額婚姻生活當總,弄曉得所有阿拉窩裏額情況.弄曉得阿拉小擰額比賽成績;弄曉得一拉參噶額遊泳訓練,弄曉得一拉額小名.了了2009年12月18號,無帶老一拉乘中浪鄉額航班到美國起古聖誕節.就是了同一天,2009年額12月18號,弄幫無老公乘下半捏額航班到普吉島海灘起白相了,還等了曼穀窮買麽司,號稱古聖誕節.小戴,同樣是女擰,無一直老想曉得,拿冊起白相帶八弄額驚喜是伐是幫帶八無跟小擰額傷害是一樣額.小戴,無阿一直了門自噶像弄個能噶困了別額女擰額老公,別額小擰額亞旁邊是撒感覺?無愛老想曉得,弄到底考慮古阿拉伐?考慮古小擰幫一老婆伐?阿拉是有血緣關係額呀,阿拉額感覺,可能對阿拉造成額傷害,老痛老痛額傷害,痛的來奧起話一額傷害,弄到底想古伐?我窮想八想到底弄是伐是曉得弄了破壞一額家庭,弄乃弄額開心建立了阿拉額眼粒四高頭!

上額禮拜阿拉回到北京古尼,弄額衣裳居然了阿拉窩裏,無尼子突亂之間叫起來:”姆媽, 覅起旁一!一拉老窩應額!鬧一拉多到火裏燒特!個眼才是狐狸精額衣裳!”無小擰傷了深啊!無囡恩,則有9歲,一剛”媽媽,無再阿覅結婚了”無尼子,則有8歲,一剛:”小戴就是則伏地魔”(見哈裏波特)個髒事體帶八一拉額心理傷害是相當杯具額.一拉永永遠遠伐會恢複了.是額,無承擰弄贏了.

小戴,無有撒感覺?個髒事體就像無額心八1萬步刀子亂戳八戳(千刀萬剮);個髒事體帶八無噶深噶深額痛苦以至於無根本伐曉得哪能恢複;個髒事體娘無曉得眼粒四原來真額流伐光額;個髒事體完全毀特無了!無現在就是一具則會走路額屍體(行屍走肉).無根本伐曉得要哪能此理個種痛苦;無根本伐曉得要哪能繼續生活下去.但是無還有小擰,無必須活下去.小戴,無希望菩薩保佑弄永遠阿伐會旁著個種背叛與傷害.無希望弄高亞會得古了開心,因為,剛到底,阿拉才是女擰,阿拉才應該得到幸福.(個女擰哈虛偽…純屬古擰意見)

此致敬禮!

百合花

所有跟帖: 

"已經被翻譯成上海話了" -不理解不理解- 給 不理解不理解 發送悄悄話 不理解不理解 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2010 postreply 21:20:09

CC有2個君和的 -QSU- 給 QSU 發送悄悄話 QSU 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2010 postreply 22:22:39

小三的回複 -罐子- 給 罐子 發送悄悄話 (3612 bytes) () 03/15/2010 postreply 06:47:06

小三就是吃準了媽媽舍不得孩子,所以拚命拿孩子說事! -timelessrun- 給 timelessrun 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/15/2010 postreply 19:45:11

都不是省油的燈。不過男人如果心不在你身上對他來說你就真是如浮塵一樣輕了。 -CactusFairy- 給 CactusFairy 發送悄悄話 CactusFairy 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/16/2010 postreply 20:49:43

"Sincerely yours" - very funny -Erica_NJ- 給 Erica_NJ 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/17/2010 postreply 09:57:07

what's so funny? -timelessrun- 給 timelessrun 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/19/2010 postreply 00:52:07

這件事情上我還是支持那個男人和小三的 -redrick- 給 redrick 發送悄悄話 redrick 的博客首頁 (280 bytes) () 03/19/2010 postreply 14:21:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”