西方人在ANTI-CNN網上寫了以下留言 ZZ

來源: 中國統一 2009-07-13 08:09:33 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3921 bytes)
一個網名為Dan的西方人在ANTI-CNN網上寫了以下留言,我覺得值得我們國內的媒體和輿論工作者深思:

翻譯:

您好,我是一個身在西班牙的西方人。我是一個中國迷,我非常愛你們美麗的國家,我學中文,我想在中國生活幾年。我譴責這些殺害漢族人的藏族恐怖分子。我恨恐怖分子,我的國家已遭受過恐怖主義。譴責那些殺人犯!支持!我很悲傷,因為,在我的家鄉百分之九十九的人在針對中國方麵是完全被洗腦的。如果你愛你的國家,你們必須付出很大的努力去向全人類說明真相。請注意,人們不知道在大部分西方電視圖像所存在的問題。電視告訴我們,殺害藏族示威者都是中國軍隊。他們有時說暴民正在做壞事,但他們極少關注這一事實,大多數人都被誤導了。大家記住的是,達賴是和平的人,所謂暴徒是被中國軍隊壓迫的反抗。他們還說,西藏是被毛澤東入侵的,在此之前,西藏並不是中國的一部分。你難以想象媒體中有這麽多的謊言,無時不刻!這是一個國際上共同對付中國的一個陰謀。我認為,我們的政府在教育民眾仇視中國,但我想象不出是什麽原因。他們希望所有西方人認為中國是一個邪惡帝國,是一個巨人版的朝鮮。因此,西方國家不喜歡中國。我很抱歉這樣說,但這就是事實。大多數人本來認為中國是一個有著悠久曆史文化的了不起的國家,這一認知正逐漸消失。現在,我們正在被教導成中國隻有壞事。我們從來,從來,從來沒有看到過來自中國的好消息。隻有壞的東西,完全失之偏頗。對此,隻能逐漸習慣這種仇恨式教導,因為我們不能阻止它。我真的覺得西方對於中國來說是一個威脅,你們最好能習慣這一點。西方國家政府的夢想是看到中國被完全毀滅,看到中國經濟崩潰,你們的國家永遠保持貧困,這樣西方就可以繼續占有所有地球上的資源。西方國家並不希望與13億中國人分享財富,這也就是為什麽我們的政府要敵視中國。

原文:

Hello, I'm a Westerner too. Writing from Spain. I'm a fan of China, I love your beautiful country so much. I study Chinese and I'd like to live in China for some years. I comdemn these Tibetan TERRORISTS who are killing Han people. I hate terrorists, my country has suffered terrorism too. Blame those murderers!!! Big support!! I'm so sad because 99% of people in my homeland are totally brainwashed against China. If you love your country you have to do a big effort to show the truth to the whole mankind. Notice that in most Western TV channels all images about separatist violence are CENSORED, people don't know anything about this. The TV tell us that all killed demonstrators are Tibetans killed by the Chinese army. They sometimes say that mobs are doing bad things, but they pay so little attention to that fact that most people miss it. What everybody is keeping in mind is that Dalai rioters are peaceful people being oppressed by Chinese army. They also say that Tibet was invaded by Mao Zedong, as if it hadn't been a part of China ever before.They tell so many lies, you can't imagine. All the time! This is an international complot against China. In my opinion our governors are educating the masses to hate China, there isn't any other reason as far as I can imagine. They want all Westerns to believe that China is an evil empire, a giant version of North Korea. Deal with this, the West hates China. I'm sorry to say this, but that's the truth. Most people used to think that China is an amazing country with its old culture, etc. We are missing all that. Now we are being educated to think that China is only bad things. We NEVER, NEVER, NEVER watch good news from China. Only bad things, totally biased. Deal with it, and get used to this hate asap, because we can't stop it. I really think that the West is a threat for China, you better get used to that. The dream of the Western governments is seeing China totally destroyed, seeing Chinese economy ed so that your country stay poor forever and the West can go on eating all the resources in earth. The West doesn't want to share wealth with 1300M Chinese, that's why our governments want to China. PS: Please write in English. Chinese people know the truth already, no need to explain. Now you have to tell the truth to the rest of mankind, but nobody will learn anything if you write in your language.

所有跟帖: 

讓他們(西方國家)說去吧,走自己(中國)的路!! -憂鬱的浪漫- 給 憂鬱的浪漫 發送悄悄話 憂鬱的浪漫 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/13/2009 postreply 12:45:47

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”