第一課:改錯(包括語法及拚寫)

來源: 英語興趣小組 2009-04-07 22:24:05 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1788 bytes)
請從下列來自美國公民的例句中找出語法及拚寫錯誤(限時10分鍾)。如需更好的了解語境,請在本壇中找上下文。

1)I visited HK often from 2002 after my hu*****and moved to HK to work.

And finally I move to HK end of 2007. And I am so easy to get sick after I moved there. Coughing, headache, all kinds of desease. And I feel low energy often.

Now I came back to my hometown for a short vocation. All the symptom disappeard. It is really tough for me to like HK.

2)Especially I just went to Hubei to visit my family. I stayed there for two weeks. It is so relaxing and I have lots of fun there.

3)What I don't like HK most is HK people's altitude. If you speadk Putohua, they would show a strange complexion hinting that they think you come from a small village. Every time they see a white person, they would show a admiring altitude. They don't judge people by who you are, they judge you by how much money you have, which country you come from.

4)If my hu*****and is not working here, I will leave this place long time ago.

5)Sometime I am wondering if all the house is really worth the value.

6)I didn't want other people not like HK.

7)if you are Shenzhen and you feel you stay in HK, there could be two reasons. One is that your eyesight is really bad, or you have a bad eye glasses

8)bad altitude is bad altitude. no excuse.

9)I think after several more years, the advantage of HK will disappear due to its living condition. also the environment is so crowded, and people will begin to move out.

10)you better to spend some time to repair your head.
HK is not likable since there are so many people like you fooling around here.

暫時就這麽多。願意自學的同學們可以在本壇找其他例句:)

所有跟帖: 

深入淺出意思表達清晰,一看就明白,我等港銀挑不出啥病,嗬。 -maxiaoha- 給 maxiaoha 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/07/2009 postreply 23:58:04

唉...當她是 -似曾相識- 給 似曾相識 發送悄悄話 似曾相識 的博客首頁 (18 bytes) () 04/08/2009 postreply 00:49:54

做完作業有啥獎勵啊? -周夢蝶- 給 周夢蝶 發送悄悄話 周夢蝶 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/08/2009 postreply 08:34:21

加一個,沒有HKnese這種說法,應該是HKer(s). -xianqingathk- 給 xianqingathk 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/08/2009 postreply 18:21:30

是hongkee,什麽都不懂 -大陸人在台灣- 給 大陸人在台灣 發送悄悄話 大陸人在台灣 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/13/2009 postreply 22:03:20

我看能說清就行了,你中國話都符合語法嗎,寫出來我給你跳跳錯 -大陸人在台灣- 給 大陸人在台灣 發送悄悄話 大陸人在台灣 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/13/2009 postreply 22:04:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”