The point is why you have to stay in a hotel room.

來源: 京港一線 2009-04-03 00:54:52 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (931 bytes)
With 130k a month, you can rent a luxury, full sea view, over 2000 sqf flat at Repulse Bay, which you may not be able to get in SF (btw, i know how crazy the property price has been in the bay area).

People in different places have different living preference and different life styles. The fact that you prefer living in the States than in HK doesn't mean that the quality of life in HK is not as good as in the states. On the other hand, lot of HK people consider life in the States rather dull and boring.

Actually your family is not alone. Quite a few couples from the States had to face the same probelm when they first relocated to HK. Hu*****ands usually like HK but wivies(including myself)prefer to live in the States. However, if you choose to stand by your man, you'd better try to look more positively at the life in HK, and try to enjoy it. I'm sure you will get used to it and even fall in love with it.

所有跟帖: 

大陸夫妻可是反過來,女的喜歡香港,男的不喜歡。 -tiantianqq- 給 tiantianqq 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2009 postreply 03:36:31

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”