EC想做的很好,不投入時間估計怎麽都是不行的。小娃開始一個新的小說,想投稿,昨天一下子寫了

來源: 兩女寶媽 2023-03-12 10:26:36 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (12946 bytes)

二個多小時,直接擠掉編程的時間和大半閱讀時間。讀了一下,倒是有種重新認識娃的感覺,感覺她在我沒有看到的時空悄然長大了。。。貼個開頭

The day was perfectly normal, a surreal sight indeed, papers flying, textbooks being thrown around, the 5 people practicing for the paper airplane contest yeeting airplanes across the hall; a truly plain day at any middle school. However, as you and I will soon know, sometimes it’s the most unspectacular days that’ll turn out to be… unfortunate.

It was a beautiful spring morning, morning dew lazily crawling off the glorious petals of the Orchids in the garden. The bell rang, signaling the start of another busy day at Blue River Middle School. People of all different grade levels went inside the building. Some sluggishly trudged, dragging their feet on the ground, while others bounded joyously through the halls skipping and whistling as they opened their lockers, getting ready for their first class. I, was amongst those ones who skipped through the halls, my mind set free to roam as free as an eagle. My first period was math, but I stressed not; math’s always been my strong suite since for as long as I could recall, a little Algebra quiz wouldn’t hurt anybody. 

I unlocked my locker as my best friend came up to me. Although, you wouldn’t know her, of course, why would you? I’ve only started. Her name is Sophie. “Hey,” she asked tapped me on my shoulder as I dropped my backpack into my locker while grabbing a few books for my next class. Natural Science, How Gravity Works, that was only the tip of the iceberg. “You studied for the test last night?” Sophie asked, nervously twiddling her thumbs together. “Oh yeah, I mean no. I studied for it…,” I pretended flipping through a book, “on March 2nd. Ah! Stop twiddling your thumb like that! You look like your finger is trying to eat your other finger while being eaten.” She rolled her eyes at me as I smuggly smiled. Standing up, I told her she better get to class as I pointed at the clock. 

Rushing to Mrs. White’s class I quickly sat in my seat just as attendance started. Mrs. Whites is a, hmm, how should I phrase this? A peculiar lady. No, I’m lying, she’s your standard 70 year old next door neighbor that threatens to call the firefighters because you locked your bike within 10 meters of her house. She looked at us over her spectacles that was almost sliding off her nose. “Kyle!” Mrs. Whites suddenly shouted. “Here!” A voice rang from a few seats behind me. 

Mrs. Whites grumpily shouted out another few names as I started to phase out of reality, thinking of the projects I’d have to do after school. “Celestia!” she shouted, bring me back to reality. “Here!” I replied. Mrs. Whites nodded approvingly, using her pen to mark off people who hadn’t come. “Alright, listen up.” She said clapping her hands together before sitting down at her desk, adorned with multiple pictures of her while she was young, holding a baby boy and girl before glaring intently at us. “I will say this once and only once. If you don’t pay attention, I suppose you’ll just get an F.” From the corner of my eye, I saw Punkaj stiffen to attention, carefully sliding a fidget spinner into his desk. “So,” Mrs. Whites continued, “come here and grab one paper each in a ORDERLY FASHION; once you finish, be quite or you get an F. I don’t care what you do.”

Following her instructions, the class and I got into a line to grab the test. As I sat down to take a test, the girl beside me, Elizabeth wrapped her hand around her paper in prospective parrier and giving me a dirty look. Elizabeth is one of those people who thinks she’s always so good, although, luckily, I didn’t have to care about her. The test was rather simple, some questions like: Find x, y, and z in the system of equations or something amongst those lines. I quickly finished the test, double checking I had written my name at top and doodling a little parrot next to it before putting it in the turn-in bin next to Mrs. Whites desk.

She looked up from her phone and intently stared at me. I felt a little shiver and stiffly scooted to my seat and started reading a book, trying to ignore the old lady giving me the death glare. The book told the story about a young boy that had lost his parents as well as his friends in an attack from an unknown land, an army that seemingly dissapeared as soon as it had come, breaking down thousands of buildings as well as kidnapping millions. He went to a survivors refugee camp with the few people that was still alive, trying to find a way to get revenge on the army. They succeeded, however, but at a great cost. The boy sacrificed himself for the greater good as the author concludes that he finally had the chance to reunite with his family. 

The book was great, enthralling me inside a wonderful world where good triumphs evil, so far from reality but feeling so incredibly possible at the same time. I sighed, closing my book and looking outside the window. Just then, a great boom rung out, like a giant firecracker being fired at the heart of the school. The walls shook, the old ceiling creaking and groaning in agony, the long-gathered dust poured off the fan as the shaking finally ceased. All of the class looked up, some gasping, others screaming, perhaps having a heart attack. Mrs. Whites seemed surprisingly unphased only remarking a few mean comments. “Kids these days, such wimps. Shucks, I’ll talk to her about getting me a new classroom. And new kids, not these untalented individuals.”

My classmates seemed nervous and jittery, always distracted from their tests, looking up every few seconds to check ceiling. It’s state was slowly deteriorating, a few tiles hanging loosely, threatening to fall off at any second. Annoyed, Mrs. Whites suddenly stood up, slamming her hands on the desk, steaming with anger. “You good-for-nothing brats! If you can’t take a test properly, then go out! All of you!” She screamed, pointing towards the door. She had done this trick a thousand times over. She obviously expected us to guiltily look down at our feet while apologizing about how we were wrong and she was right and amazing. However, with the dangers inevitably looming over our shoulders, someone was bound to step up. And guess who it was? Me! 

I felt a lump grow in my stomach as well as in my throat. I tried to talk a few times, only to swallow down my words at the last second. But, it was now or never, so I also slammed my hands on my desk and stood up, staring my teacher straight in the eyes. “Ok, thank you. I think we will go. If you want to stay in this creaky classroom, so be it. Your room is soundproof, how do we know that there isn’t all heck breaking loose outside?” Following that, I silently ran out of the classroom with a most of my classmates following me. Behind me, she yelled curses, but she was immediately drowned out as soon as the door opened; there were kids running everywhere, evidently panicking after the giant rumble. Pages flew everywhere with bookbags being layed out on the floor with books being ripped and torn with every person that passed. 

所有跟帖: 

小文青啊。 -Rockeymountain- 給 Rockeymountain 發送悄悄話 Rockeymountain 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 10:31:45

是啊,是啊,感覺和我每天見到的娃不是一個人:( -兩女寶媽- 給 兩女寶媽 發送悄悄話 兩女寶媽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 10:35:38

喜歡愛寫的孩子! -Xitong999- 給 Xitong999 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 10:34:00

就是時間有限啊 -兩女寶媽- 給 兩女寶媽 發送悄悄話 兩女寶媽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 10:36:06

是不是可以看見她自己的影子在裏麵? -最愛韭菜盒子- 給 最愛韭菜盒子 發送悄悄話 (167 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 10:38:45

對的,感覺讓我重新認識了她,看到了她的心理活動後。我說可以幫她做初步的校對,結果發現很難,很多時候都不確定她的寫法是 -兩女寶媽- 給 兩女寶媽 發送悄悄話 兩女寶媽 的博客首頁 (77 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 10:41:26

很不錯啊,“代數QUIZ不會傷人”可愛。NYtimes 不是有短文 -圓西瓜- 給 圓西瓜 發送悄悄話 圓西瓜 的博客首頁 (36 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 10:44:27

謝謝。她目前還是想寫長一些的小說。NY times估計要等到初中才有投稿機會,我記得有次看寫作競賽一般要13歲以上 -兩女寶媽- 給 兩女寶媽 發送悄悄話 兩女寶媽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 10:46:13

你娃才小學?小學生寫出這麽長這麽神采飛揚的文章太有才了! -phoenix05- 給 phoenix05 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:23:54

嗯,5年級。這隻是開頭鋪墊的一小部分,哈哈 -兩女寶媽- 給 兩女寶媽 發送悄悄話 兩女寶媽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:30:18

能說會寫其實最有用, 如果再加上學習新東西能力,就是妥妥的領導。 -WaldenPond- 給 WaldenPond 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:10:55

哎,隻能邊走邊看。能看得到的是EC很花時間,學東西間彼此搶奪時間 -兩女寶媽- 給 兩女寶媽 發送悄悄話 兩女寶媽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:31:42

還以為你娃今年上大學呢? -Xitong999- 給 Xitong999 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:38:00

老大大二了,學音樂。這個是老二 -兩女寶媽- 給 兩女寶媽 發送悄悄話 兩女寶媽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:43:25

老大為什麽沒有這樣發展,而是搞音樂了呢? 因為感覺你對性價比比較上心 -DogandGod- 給 DogandGod 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:46:48

老大天生不愛學習啊,推不動,所以就把特長走成專業了 -兩女寶媽- 給 兩女寶媽 發送悄悄話 兩女寶媽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:51:29

老大肯定也很聰明,音樂也不是不刻苦練就隨便很出色 -DogandGod- 給 DogandGod 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 12:00:41

她唱歌啊,這是天生的。就是不努力,要是努力估計就能去專業音樂學院了。我自然覺得娃是很聰明的,但是懶惰也一定是基因決定的 -兩女寶媽- 給 兩女寶媽 發送悄悄話 兩女寶媽 的博客首頁 (51 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 12:16:34

很多高中生寫不出這樣水平的 -DogandGod- 給 DogandGod 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:43:48

紫檀有幾大寫作牛蛙,也算受她們的感染,我也願意鼓勵小娃花時間寫東西 -兩女寶媽- 給 兩女寶媽 發送悄悄話 兩女寶媽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:55:56

智商高就是非同尋常。 -DogandGod- 給 DogandGod 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:42:39

寫作娃這是T5的節奏,讚一個 -Amita- 給 Amita 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 12:07:09

承你吉言啊:) -兩女寶媽- 給 兩女寶媽 發送悄悄話 兩女寶媽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 12:17:40

我們這寫作娃都混的不錯 -Amita- 給 Amita 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 12:29:55

天啊,真會寫,筆杆子妥妥厲害。 -Shanghaigirl98- 給 Shanghaigirl98 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 12:22:31

感謝:) -兩女寶媽- 給 兩女寶媽 發送悄悄話 兩女寶媽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 12:58:36

感謝寫作牛媽的肯定:) -兩女寶媽- 給 兩女寶媽 發送悄悄話 兩女寶媽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 13:33:52

我家也愛寫,寫東西對他來說就是打遊戲。攔不住上癮 -小魚媽媽2- 給 小魚媽媽2 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 19:14:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”