我的 NC complain letter

來源: cityzhuzhu 2008-08-20 07:53:19 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2262 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ cityzhuzhu ] 在 2008-08-21 07:50:36 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
Laura Bush
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20500

Dear Mrs. Bush:

My name is XXXX. I am a citizen of the People’s Republic of China working full-time in the United States as a XXXX on an H﷓1B visa. On mm/dd/yyyy, my employer filed an I﷓140 immigration petition (EB﷓2 classification) with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on my behalf, and I concurrently filed an I﷓485 petition to adjust my status to permanent resident. The I﷓140 petition was approved on mm/dd/yyyy, but my I﷓485 has been pending for over years because the FBI has not yet completed my name check.

According to USCIS’ web site, I﷓485 petitions are normally processed within about 6 months, but I’ve had no success in determining why mine is taking so much longer. I’ve called the USCIS Texas Service Center (TSC) three times (most recently on mm/dd/yyyy) and had several InfoPass meetings with immigration officials, but in every case, I was told only that the security check was still pending and that all I could do was wait.

I am an honest and law-abiding person; I have never been involved in any criminal or unlawful activities, either in the USA or in China. I have been careful to comply with all applicable immigration laws and processes. The lengthy delay in completing my name check is causing me great personal stress, and may very well adversely affect my career path.

I would be most grateful for any assistance you could provide in expediting my case. I understand that under the current circumstances, the security of the nation is first priority, but all I ask is that someone look into my case. My personal and case details are as follows:

Name: XXXX
DOB: mm/dd/yyyy
SSN: XXX-XX-XXXX
Home Address:
Email:
Daytime Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX
Place of Birth: People’s Republic of China
USCIS Service Center: Texas Service Center
USCIS Receipt #: SRCXXXXXXXX
USCIS A#: AXXXXXXXX

If you need any additional information, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your time and effort in this matter, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

XXXX

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”