回複:回複:孩子父親對孩子有性侵犯,我如何拿到小孩子的撫養權。

來源: Help!!!!!!!!!! 2010-04-10 02:32:25 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2011 bytes)
Ofcause I am sure, I confronted kids daddy first. He stopped working immediately, telling me he is seeing psychologist, but he screaming at kids, and kid vomit and pooped in his pants. My kid told me he is scared of living with his daddy. That is why on Feb.24the, I took kids with me run to the local police station. At there he could only telling police that He wants to live with mom, he does not want to live his daddy any more. The police told us that we should get restrain order from the court. Then he could remove daddy out of the house. The older kid tell police, he does not want daddy to be removed out of the house, he want live with mommy a place far away from daddy. Then we went to court that day, but we did not get restraint order from the local court. But older kid insisted that he won't want to go back home, so we lived at kids grandma apartment for one night, on Feb. 25th, I took my two kids started my journey looking for a place that he could stay safe.
We had lived in different shelters, and friend's apartment, We got kicked out the friend's apartment because she complained that my older kid making very loud noise when playing that she could not stand. So we left that apartment on 5th, and lived in hotels since then.
During the time from Feb 25th, to present. almost every day I ask him same question: are you sure you do not want to go back home to live with daddy. I got the same answer from the older kid: yes.
I had been told by him several times that He love his daddy, but he does not miss him.
I was told by him he scared of going to school or tell police, because he does not want daddy go to prison.
I asked him once or twice if daddy threaten to kill any body if he tell or leave him, my older kid pointed his finger at me. I asked him: you mean your daddy will kill me if you leave him or report him. My older kid said yes.
On april 4th, my kid finally telling me he is not afraid to tell police, so i took him to the police station.

所有跟帖: 

哪裏有性侵犯?最多是有家暴吧?你知道什麽是性侵犯嗎? -needwait..- 給 needwait.. 發送悄悄話 needwait.. 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/10/2010 postreply 05:39:55

how do you there is not? LZ might not want to -smart- 給 smart 發送悄悄話 (266 bytes) () 04/10/2010 postreply 06:55:06

看你語無倫次的!LZ處在很不冷靜的狀況,大家隻是想她冷靜處事而已。你幹嘛火上加油? -艾末末- 給 艾末末 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/10/2010 postreply 14:58:40

我隻是就事論事。對未成年人性侵是重罪 -needwait..- 給 needwait.. 發送悄悄話 needwait.. 的博客首頁 (196 bytes) () 04/11/2010 postreply 02:04:07

建議去找個翻譯和律師吧。你的表達不清楚。 -needwait..- 給 needwait.. 發送悄悄話 needwait.. 的博客首頁 (68 bytes) () 04/10/2010 postreply 05:43:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!