Hilarious! brilliant!

來源: eastlake 2024-08-17 09:32:05 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3109 bytes)

Comments from around the world.

--Citizen of Poland here. The fact that someone like Trump could be a president of USA was a major red flag for us and frankly, made us question if USA was in fact a civilized country. Kamala being a candidate is such a breath of fresh air. Fingers crossed for the upcoming election results!

--Over here in England we don't use the word "dumb" to describe people of extremely low intelligence. But when Americans say "Donald Trump is the dumbest US President ever!" , as so many do, we know precisely what they mean.

--Watching from Nigeria and I can't believe the OAFS os the United States Grand Oaf Party(GOP) is presenting this man as their Presidential Candidate.

--I'm from Canada, Up in Barrhaven Ontario, I've watched DjT's mind slowly but surely fad in a dumb Soup of, conspiracies & racist Speeches about deporting anyone who isn't pure white American. Trump isn't a pure Natural American either though, his parents were landed immigrants themselves, So he'll be Deported too Haha.

--Citizen of Germany here. The fact that someone like Trump could be a president of USA was a major red flag for us and frankly, made us question if USA was in fact a civilized country. Kamala being a candidate is such a breath of fresh air. Fingers crossed for the upcoming election results!

所有跟帖: 

美國的恥辱 -orlandomagic- 給 orlandomagic 發送悄悄話 orlandomagic 的博客首頁 (3219 bytes) () 08/17/2024 postreply 09:53:35

為什麽citizen of Germany 要抄襲citizen of Poland? or Vice versa? -一不小心就- 給 一不小心就 發送悄悄話 一不小心就 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/17/2024 postreply 10:09:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!