文學城這篇文章的翻譯需要被嚴重質疑。

來源: SwiperTheFox 2024-06-03 12:24:15 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (7535 bytes)

福奇的原話:

“It actually came from the CDC. The CDC was responsible for those kinds of guidelines to schools, not me,” Fauci said.

Fauci, who repeated the guidance during the pandemic, once said that there was no science behind it — but he meant that there were no clinical trials to back it up.

“It had little to do with me since I didn’t make the recommendation and my saying ‘there was no science behind it’ meant there was no clinical trial behind that,” Fauci said.

He added that he believed the CDC used studies about droplets years ago as reasoning for the 6-foot guidelines.

When the CDC first promoted the idea of 6-foot “social distancing” for people who had to be around others during the pandemic, scientists thought that larger contaminated droplets would fall out of the air quickly and couldn’t travel farther than 6 feet. At the time, the World Health Organization recommended that people keep a meter, or 3.3 feet, between them. But even as early as 2021, scientists were starting to understand that the coronavirus is airborne, meaning it could spread through droplets and aerosols, smaller particles that could travel even farther and float in the air.

That’s in large part why public health agencies emphasized the importance of people wearing masks to reduce the number of germs that could float in the air and make people sick.

所有跟帖: 

這幫子把個人理解偽裝成原文翻譯的就是為了在中文世界裏製造噪音 -dakinglaile- 給 dakinglaile 發送悄悄話 dakinglaile 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/03/2024 postreply 13:56:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”