Democrats Deserve Everything Bad That Comes Their Way

來源: bustout 2024-06-02 18:03:07 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2236 bytes)

I haven’t liked them for a while now, but after this garbage involving former President Donald Trump and their hypocrisy about the “respecting the justice system” while the President brags about defying the Supreme Court on student loans and they all try to smear conservative Justices at every turn has me now thinking I wouldn’t give them the Heimlich Maneuver if they were choking, or even pee on them if they were on fire. Democrats truly are disgusting. 

I’d add a joke about meaning that in the nicest possible way, but I don’t. I wish them ill. I wish them what they deserve. I wish Joe Biden everything that smug smirk of his deserves as he half-dead shuffled his way out of the room after reading his staff-prepared statement on this on Friday. At this point, the only time he moves like someone who doesn’t have one foot and 4 toes in the grave is when he’s dancing on the grave of his son Beau to deflect responsibility from one of his other disgraces. 

While he’s responsible for it, Joe is not alone. He’s suffering from dementia, about which there is no doubt, but it’s difficult to say just how deeply he has sunk into that abyss because he’s also very stupid, and always has been. 

Whether it is senility or stupidity, history needs to be harsh on this sack of excrement. Sure, Hell is awaiting this false Catholic for eternity, but the eternity of human history needs to reflect him accurately as well. He’s the new Jimmy Carter who should face criminal probes from every Republican Attorney General or District Attorney in the country. His family has more LLCs that most small towns, find some pass-thru or connection to justify jurisdiction and go to town. 

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Democrats Deserve Everything Bad That Comes Their Way…And More

所有跟帖: 

Trump already got what he deserved. MORE are coming. -廣州人在長島- 給 廣州人在長島 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/02/2024 postreply 18:07:45

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”