看樣子P民消息來源並不全是通過MSM

來源: bustout 2024-06-02 06:16:30 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3211 bytes)

President Trump said it best following the predictable verdict issued Thursday by a liberal Manhattan jury following a six-week trial led by a compromised judge and a prosecutor who campaigned on indicting the 45th President. “If they can do this to me, they can do this to anyone…I’m willing to do whatever I have to do to save our country and save our Constitution. I don’t mind. So we will continue the fight.”

To understand the slanted coverage by Big Media for the length of this first of four sham cases against President Trump, the Media Research Center has unveiled some interesting statistics. The three networks ABC, NBC and CBS ran a total of 110 stories on the trial, amounting to a total of 640 minutes, or more than ten hours of airtime.

Of those 110 stories, only three “hinted” that the prosecutor, Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg “was a partisan Democrat.” The networks used the word “criminal” in referring to President Trump, or more than once per story. Ninety-six percent of the 640 minutes of coverage omitted the fact that the prosecution’s “star witness” Michael Cohen was a convicted perjurer. 

Not a single of the networks’ 110 stories raised reports of conflicts of interest involving trial judge Juan Merchan, including his donation to Joe Biden, President Trump’s opponent in the 2024 election, and another contribution by the judge to the group “Stop Republicans.” None of the stories pointed out that the judge’s daughter is a top Democrat fundraiser.

After the verdict, Media Research Center’s Founder and President Brent Bozell told syndicated radio host Mark Levin that an NBC poll demonstrates that “among Americans whose primary source of news was ABC, CBS, or NBC, Biden leads Trump by 20 points, 55 to 35 percent.”

“I think it’s got to be the most dishonest media performance I’ve ever seen and by God, I’ve seen a lot, Bozell said. “Now, you understand why Biden enjoys a 55 to 35 percent lead over Donald Trump with that demographic. [The networks’ coverage] is feeding directly into them and this is a decision on a presidential campaign that could be decided by a couple of points.”

Democrats’ Bogus Lawfare Takedowns Rooted In Fear and Loathing

所有跟帖: 

下個副標題:三大主流媒體如何操弄報道床鋪被告案 -wu7788- 給 wu7788 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/02/2024 postreply 06:28:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”