川普一小時前的聲明

來源: JustWorld 2024-05-31 06:24:38 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1887 bytes)

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/112535601905420886

"My bookkeeper called a “Legal Expense,” on the “tiny” description line of the Ledger, a “Legal Expense,” openly paid to my lawyer, at that time a fully accredited one. I was not involved in that designation, but what else would you have called it? It was, in fact, a LEGAL EXPENSE. That is the so-called “CRIME.” On top of that, I wasn’t allowed by the judge to use, in any form, the standard RELIANCE ON COUNSEL DEFENSE (ADVICE OF COUNSEL!). My lawyer, at the time, did virtually everything on the NDA (NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT), and I assumed that what he did was correct. I did nothing wrong, and frankly, there was nothing done wrong - NDA’s are standard, commonly used, and LEGAL. MAGA2024! WITCH HUNT! IF THIS CAN HAPPEN TO ME, IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE!"

我的簿記員在賬本的“小”描述行上將一項“法律費用”稱為“法律費用”,公開支付給我的律師,當時是完全認可的律師。我沒有參與這個指定,但是你還能稱呼它什麽呢?事實上,這是一筆法律費用。這就是所謂的“犯罪”。最重要的是,法官不允許我以任何形式使用標準的“依賴律師辯護”(律師建議!)。當時,我的律師幾乎做了 NDA(保密協議)上的所有事情,我認為他所做的都是正確的。我沒有做錯任何事,坦率地說,我沒有做錯任何事——保密協議是標準的、常用的、合法的。 MAGA2024!捕殺女巫!如果這會發生在我身上,那麽它也可能發生在任何人身上!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”