“he could be linked to adult website profile” 猜想不等於事實

來源: bustout 2024-03-14 17:23:04 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (921 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ bustout ] 在 2024-03-14 17:32:17 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

though the AP could not definitively confirm whether it was created by Moreno himself. Questions about the profile have circulated in GOP circles for the past month. On Thursday evening, two days after the AP first asked Moreno’s campaign about the account, the candidate’s lawyer said a former intern created the account as a prank. The lawyer provided a statement from the intern, Dan Ricci, who said he created the account as “part of a juvenile prank.”

“I am thoroughly embarrassed by an aborted prank I pulled on my friend, and former boss, Bernie Moreno, nearly two decades ago,” Ricci said. The AP couldn’t independently confirm Ricci’s statement and he didn’t immediately respond to messages left for him on multiple phone numbers listed to him. He donated $6,599 to Moreno’s campaign last year, according to campaign finance records.

所有跟帖: 

讚同,希望您把這條原則用到您自己身上 -玻璃坊- 給 玻璃坊 發送悄悄話 玻璃坊 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2024 postreply 17:45:17

莫雷諾電子郵件帳戶的人創建了該個人資料,他的律師說是前實習生“出於惡作劇”創建該賬戶。您信誰,自己評判 -玻璃坊- 給 玻璃坊 發送悄悄話 玻璃坊 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2024 postreply 17:47:32

此人曾是LGBTQ 權利的公開支持者,現在成了強硬反對者,您不覺得突兀嗎? -玻璃坊- 給 玻璃坊 發送悄悄話 玻璃坊 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2024 postreply 17:48:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”