Could it be a lover's quarrel caused poisoning?

來源: nancy_002 2024-01-09 11:36:46 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1323 bytes)

It is not likely that classmates/roommates poisoning one another. Could this cold case be a lover's quarrel caused poisoning? If you review all the poisoning cases in the world, you will find majority of the time, the lover/spouse is the #1 suspect and correctly so. I don't know why lovers always want to kill each other but they have the strongest motive and best opportunities. Did the victim herself got involve romantically with someone else? And when the victim wants to end the relationship or decided to date others, her lover got jealous and trying to poison her...? It's hard to believe a classmate/roomate has the motive strong enough to kill each other, a bad prank maybe but not killing.

Since this is a cold case, I think one of the feasible ways is to talk to the attending doctor who was treating the victim at that time in 北京協和醫院 and they may offer some clues. I think that's the better way to approach this. And I think investigative journalism needs be encouraged as an independent 3rd party because it seems to me there's a lack of the effort from official investigational authorities according to the report. Because it seems odd to me for 北京協和醫院 to behave in the way they did back then regarding how to diagnose and treat the victim.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”