拜登訪問基輔,得分不少。至少在支持他的選民裏。有人要他2024 再連任。看網民的評論很有意思

來源: 悠遊感歎 2023-02-20 11:32:08 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (702288 bytes)

ZOLTORE
Honestly, the fact that President Biden went to Ukraine proves, undoubtedly, that he is a defender of democracy. A TRUE PATRIOT.

Kim Asher
Great gesture great timing by a great guy. Proud to be an AMERICAN ! Proud of our president

Galyna Yevstafyeva
Stay strong, Ukraine!

Richard Cormier
I like to see this gentleman being interviewed he's an intelligent man with integrity

Thomas Bernecky
Nice to have a President we can all be proud of for a change. Now, sending 700 more M2 Bradleys (we have 2800 in storage and 700 new M2A4's just ordered) and 100 more Abrams tanks (we have 2300 M1's in storage). F-16s? We have lots and now have 350 F-35s in service, so send Ukraine 150 Vipers now.

Thilo Manten
It clearly purveys the message that the US (and to some degree Europe too) is ALL-IN and committed!

PegSue
We NEED PRESIDENT BIDEN NOW & in 2024. He is Smart, Sharp & has WISDOM & EXPERIENCE.

57menjr
Thank you for your service SIR ...............

Fuzzy Buzzwords
It is a darn good thing that Donald is not the president right now. This is not the time for golf.

Gary Barrett
3:41 trump would have been scared of the pee tape being released

De K-Hall
I really appreciate Lt. Col. Vindman.

jeff lebowski
I’m not a Biden fan. But that’s a G move

Belinda
Bravo Mr President.

Tom Armbruster
Wonderful. Thank You Mr. President. Very proud of you as well.

BooRock OMamba
President Biden's visit to Ukraine was a demonstration of strength and courage largely unmatched by most recent presidents. Especially the previous one.

Lyn Beck
Bless Biden showing up for Ukraine

K. G.
I'd like to know what the Russian response to the US announcement of Bidens visit was. I can't help but imagine some russian government official open his emails one morning or evening and his jaw dropping after reading that the US president will be visiting Kyiv.

Patricia Slama
Emotional

Tom Cotter
One night I dreamed a dream.?As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.?Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.?For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,?One belonging to me and one to my Lord. After the last scene of my life flashed before me,?I looked back at the footprints in the sand.?I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,?especially at the very lowest and saddest times,?there was only one set of footprints. This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.?"Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,?You'd walk with me all the way.?But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,?there was only one set of footprints.?I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me." He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you?Never, ever, during your trials and testings.?When you saw only one set of footprints,?It was then that I carried you."

Kathy McClintic
Lt Col Vindman! So good to hear from you.

Thommy Rubin
I'm not American, but I am proud over president Bidens visit to Ukraine! God bless America!

Sicarii Justiniani
Joe Biden visiting Van "Zelensky" Thieu what a great day in Kiev.

Bill Walsh
Trump would have been congratulating Putin on his great victory.

P&J's RanchSub if your ProLife
Take Care and God Bless All ? Or if you lean towards atheism Take Care and Best of Wishes ? In these insane times we are all going to need it!

Patricia Slama
I WAS THINKING about you General. NICE TO see u

所有跟帖: 

拜登如果提前公布得分還多。給俄羅斯十個膽也不敢怎麽樣。 -80前- 給 80前 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/20/2023 postreply 11:36:38

本來指望天朝幫忙,王布會後一看沒有指望了才自己去 -fakegreen- 給 fakegreen 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/20/2023 postreply 11:41:05

提前公布俄倒不會怎麽樣,但政敵很可能會借機攻擊民主黨總統讓美軍護送的人員冒不必要的危險,隻是為了選舉的作秀 -天青水藍- 給 天青水藍 發送悄悄話 天青水藍 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/20/2023 postreply 11:42:04

餓雜思維另類,隻會胡說 -ding-xiang- 給 ding-xiang 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/20/2023 postreply 12:23:54

凱文麥肯錫不是這麽說的,他說民主黨援助給多了,忽視了美國國內人民的需要,應該削減 -天青水藍- 給 天青水藍 發送悄悄話 天青水藍 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/20/2023 postreply 12:36:53

更能突顯這種政敵的醜陋,有智慧的選民更加支持拜登 -ding-xiang- 給 ding-xiang 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/20/2023 postreply 12:21:58

是,俄羅斯的實力沒北約想的那麽強大,沒有核武器罩著,北約早下場肢解俄羅斯了。 -悠遊感歎- 給 悠遊感歎 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/20/2023 postreply 11:42:13

老態龍鍾的拜總連任才是國家悲哀。 不過麵對白人種族主義的對手,還得選拜總, -大洋bridge- 給 大洋bridge 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/20/2023 postreply 11:51:06

同感, -數學博士- 給 數學博士 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/20/2023 postreply 12:53:12

好一場激情大秀!下一站,要再高潮,隻能台北。 -Maragopoulos- 給 Maragopoulos 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/20/2023 postreply 17:03:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”