Why close the curtain? What was there to see at the airport?

來源: nancy_002 2023-02-19 20:19:13 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (949 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ nancy_002 ] 在 2023-02-19 22:28:03 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

I agree. CCP although did not dispatch the ground troops, it has entered into the war by enticing Putin to initiate the war, by providing drones to both Ukraine and Putin (via Iran and NK), by providing unmanned suicidal ship to destroy Ukraine’s bridge, by helping bombing Russian flagship Moskva, Crimea and airports, by initiating psychological warfare against Putin’s military forces, by pushing sanction against and isolation of Russia, by faking a missile crisis in Poland to try to trigger article 5 of NATO…     

I know CCP wants to benefit from US-Russia crisis. But since Putin met with CCP vice FM Ma, Zhaoxu on 02/02/2023, Putin has hijacked CCP internal politics and CCP made a series of severe mistakes since then. I don't know what Putin has whispered into CCP's ear. But CCP is gullible and seems convinced that only Putin can save CCP. LOL!

所有跟帖: 

Unknown。Possibly weaponry smuggling. -交易員- 給 交易員 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/19/2023 postreply 20:29:12

I see. Hope CCP can say no to Putin this time and help to pu -nancy_002- 給 nancy_002 發送悄悄話 (91 bytes) () 02/19/2023 postreply 20:31:56

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”