weekend fun

來源: bustout 2020-08-02 21:35:59 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6764 bytes)
deplorableintx says:

Had some fun with a Liberal yesterday when I received a wrong text from a Texas Democrat Committee member yesterday asking if I was thinking I’m some Democrat named Daniel. I took this opportunity to have fun, tie up their physical resource (not a bot) for an hour and a half, and sow the seeds of chaos! It happened once before during the primaries, but thinking I with another name. Here’s some highlights.

Rose: Hi Damon! It’s Rose with Texas Democrats. Texas is the biggest battleground state in the November election. Can we count on you to support Democrats up and down the ballot?

Me: My man Bernie’s workers’ rights message has been lost. Unless Biden picks him as VP, its just 4 more years of DC elites. And he’s out of touch with the people.

Rose: Bernie and Joe Biden have worked on the Dem platform together. Please read https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/. Also, the current occupant in the White House has provided no leadership to fight covid with 140,000 people dead. The Republicans are sitting on their behinds refusing to extend the unemployment benefits of $600 per week and so many people will not be able to pay their rent or food. What do you think about another 4 years of Trump? Seriously.
Joe has shown a lot of compassion and will work to improve our conditions. But you won’t know unless Biden is elected.

Me: I really hate settling for Biden. Haven’t we already had selected not elected? Besides a lot of us have lost businesses due to Covid. At least nobody dies of the flu anymore.

Rose: Biden was not my first choice either. But I am voting Blue as it’s a choice that gives us hope versus the current administration. Covid was made worse by the Trump administration not providing any leadership and our country is in crisis. Right matters as we need to do it by voting the right way. For me, it is voting Blue.

Me: Ye gave me hope. When are we going to get someone young fresh like most of us? Not sure Joe’s gonna make it…

Rose: Joe will be announcing his Vice President selection in another week. His selection for VP will be very critical as that person may have to step in if Joe cannot complete his term. Would you like to volunteer to support Dems in the November election? I’ve been volunteering for several months now as it is so important that we swing the Senate Blue and the President Blue too!

Me: Joe won’t make it the first month! That’s exactly why he must pick Bernie!

Rose: Joe has stated he will pick a female VP and there are only female VP on his list. Joe will have a strong cabinet as he has many experienced people to select from, like Bernie.

Me: Not feelin it Rose. I’ll get back to you after he makes his pick.

Rose: Have a nice evening, Damon!

Me: You too

Should I accept the invitation to volunteer? Do a little inside disinformation?
Have fun Treepers!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”