comments from youtube

來源: 嘴大吃八方 2020-04-03 13:39:45 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (48799 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 嘴大吃八方 ] 在 2020-04-03 14:03:24 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

You fired a human being for doing his duty. Review protocal please.

Captain Brett Cozier is a hero, cares about the wellbeing of his men, now that’s a true leader. Firing him shows that the people in power don’t even care about our military men and women, they just care about making money off of them. and power. This is an insult, imagine if the don’t care about him and his men, how much less do they care about us civilians. Scary.

He knew the disease was on the ship, and instead of hiding it from their families he took it upon himself and wrote those letters... I salute you sir. the government wanted this all swept under the rug but he didn't want to. If my child was on that ship I would have wanted to know....

That's WRONG!!! He asks for help weeks ago, then a week ago then 4 days ago, then a day ago....its not his fault the ship got sick, and who cares how he got the letter out, he was trying to save lives of our Navy Soldiers and clearly he sent out the letter because SOMEONE ELSE FAILED TO DO THEIR JOBS....AND FAILED TO GET THE INFECTED OFF THAT SHIP! He is clearly taking the downfall and blame for someone up higher who didnt do their job! You'd better knock off the bs, the man is a hero and deserves recognition....NOT BEING FIRED!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”