Sri Harold Klemp,美國現代Prophet, 在他的自傳裏提到,在前世,他從小是耶穌的玩伴和小學同學。

來源: freemanli01 2022-10-09 09:06:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1550 bytes)

I had grown up with Jesus in the little town of Nazareth in Galilee, some fifteen miles west-southwest of the Sea of Galilee. My family were rug weavers, and my father took the rugs south to Jerusalem several times a year to sell. 

Our family was in better financial condition than that of Jesus, the family of Joseph, which we came to know well. There were fewer weavers than carpenters, and the quality of our rugs was good;

The home of Jesus was more modest: a whitewashed cube of stone with a single door and two windows. His father, Joseph, did his carpentry work outside under an olive tree, and when it rained, he continued in a lean-to on the north end of the building. His mother cooked meals outside.

I first met Jesus in the synagogue’s primary school, which we both began to attend at the age of five. The rabbi taught us from the Torah, the holy Law of God. He spoke a sentence, and we recited after him as a group. Jesus was not a religious fanatic. He was a robust, imaginative youth who was a natural leader at game time. One of our games was “Romans and Jews,” like “Cops and Robbers.” A hatred for the Roman occupation forces was instilled in us from youth. We made toy swords from sticks, and our shields came from square scraps of wood in the carpentry shops. Childhood was a carefree time, except for the time required in school.

Klemp, Harold. Autobiography of a Modern Prophet. Eckankar. Kindle Edition. 

所有跟帖: 

多謝。我沒有你看這些那麽認真,碰著了就看一點 -donau- 給 donau 發送悄悄話 donau 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/09/2022 postreply 10:44:03

謝謝多瑙先。看見、想像一個真實的小孩長大成救世主,也有意思。 -freemanli01- 給 freemanli01 發送悄悄話 freemanli01 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/09/2022 postreply 17:09:07

問土豆好,雖然我還不適應那個”必勝“的寫法。。 -freemanli01- 給 freemanli01 發送悄悄話 freemanli01 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/09/2022 postreply 17:23:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”