對了,我忽略了一點:這裏所謂的悖論是針對相信光速不變的人來說的,對於那些本來就不相信的人來說,

來源: 慕容青草 2022-03-30 11:11:42 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2909 bytes)
回答: 光速悖論慕容青草2022-03-28 13:42:27

是否悖論取決於他與相對論的光速不變的區別是什麽。。。。下麵是我與一位聲稱不認同光速不變但又有他自己的理論的人之間的對話:

Javad Fardaei

2 hrs ago

Dear Dai

I am sure, you know, there is different between Sunlight and Laser beam light.

The property of sunlight is from high frequencies to low frequencies, and from short wavelength to high wavelength, that each ray has its own speed, but laser beam has just one frequency and wavelength.

Sunlight has visible to invisible character...

Unfortunately science mislead itself for century by saying "speed of light" is constant which it is not.

sadly, our icons did not detect this simple phenomenon, either. What I am saying is right and it conform by science as well. Science is wrong on light and sunlight speed

https://www.academia.edu/70960207/Science_is_wrong_on_Light_and_Photon

regards & thank you.

Rongqing Dai

9 mins ago

well, for the sake of the paradox that I am presenting here, what kind of light is not important.....in the container, the reason I am using laser is to create a sense of concentrated beam over a300000km length....just for psychological reason.....it does not really matter.....even if it is just a single photon, the paradox still holds since it is in vacuum without any medium.......as for beam A and beam B, the type of light is even less important.....they are just used as position markers.....if you can imagine well, then you might just assume there are two virtual empty pillars....I use beams of light for, again, making it easy for people to imagine.....

The real deal here is that no one (not even Einstein) has ever tried to put two relatively moving frames of reference connected as the targets of the SAME photon (or beam) to examine the logic behind the constancy of the speed of light.....Although there have been many critics of the constancy of the speed of light like yourself, I would say that this essay is the first one that provides a realistic paradox that no one can deny!

As for you, a critics of the constancy of the speed of light, it might or might not be a paradox depending on how you differ from the constancy of the speed of light.....if your difference is only in whether sunlight and other lights are the same, then it would still be a paradox.....if you don't agree with that the speed of light in vacuum is independent of the selection of frame of reference, then it is no longer a paradox for you....

This paradox holds only to the mainstream physicists who believe that the speed of light in vacuum is constant to all frames of reference......

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”