居然沒有一個人能讀懂這個悖論?人類文明衰敗如此???下麵是我在一個專業討論論壇上的留言:

來源: 慕容青草 2022-03-30 06:21:13 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1996 bytes)
回答: 光速悖論慕容青草2022-03-28 13:42:27

It seems that academic physicists are collectively so intellectually crippled simply because they are so weak in philosophical thinking.....

A typical symptom is that when given a writing they would start a big talk and draw conclusions without even comprehending the content....Recently I am presenting a paradox challenging the constancy of the speed of light and I have posted it in multiple places in the internet, but NOT a single PROFESSIONAL PHYSICIST seems to be intellectually capable enough even to read and grasp the content of that very short essay....the only thing they could do is to come and make IRRELEVANT comments------this is so typical with nowadays disabled professional community of physicists, they are just intellectually SO WEAK.

It makes me feel so bad every time when I need to teach them how to read and think and comment maturely like teaching little kids!!! How corrupted is nowadays community of professional physicists???

Here is another chance for those intellectually weak physicists: ARE you even able to read this short essay correctly:

https://www.academia.edu/s/3b35ce08b7?source=link

The edifice of physics is trembling......

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”