it was not a mistake, it was a fraud. There were

來源: jin_yin_hua 2009-08-17 09:44:20 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1148 bytes)
the second order bill, which is a take out for a company. the second signature was close to mine. My guess is the employee swiped my card twice and sign the second one and take the cash payment. The things I don't like Chase are:
1) It didn't take the dispute item off. I used Citi & American Express. They take the amount right a way and ask the owner to resubmit with more detail. But Chase not, it keep the amount there, just let me not pay it.
2) After talk to the resturant owner, he agreed it was a fraud. we were not living in same city and he coundn't do anything about my credit account. Chase still want me to pay. It is very simple for Chase to take the amount out and the owner would not resubmit it. Even I told them it was a fraud, they still said I am respose for it. The reason is I was there for the first item. According to their rule: if I used the card to buy something and some swiped twice and later put thousands on the second one, I need to pay. My question is why should I use Chase card in first place ?
Now you can see how is the protection if your card number is used by someone else , or is lost.

所有跟帖: 

Whatever, it is not bank's fault. My experience of chase credit -needwait..- 給 needwait.. 發送悄悄話 needwait.. 的博客首頁 (273 bytes) () 08/18/2009 postreply 13:08:43

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”