Get a degree then hold a job in US is not easy path.

來源: ZoyaWashington 2014-01-30 11:38:32 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (818 bytes)
It depends on your field and your luck, some people may get a easy break and just get everything done easily. But for most, it is not easy. My experience is there are so many times I feel I am reaching to a breaking point, and I wish I have a easy way out. Since I don't, I have no choice but to carry on. If you've already had a good life in China, at times you'd feel you gave up something good just for the suffering.

Having said that, I have no regret though. I don't mind the hard work, the responsibilities, and risks that come with my choice. This is the path I pick and I value the opportunities and freedom I get over anything else in the world. My hard work has paid off for me, it made me a better person in every aspects.

所有跟帖: 

讀書留美國的最虧了。 -reichthedog- 給 reichthedog 發送悄悄話 (158 bytes) () 01/30/2014 postreply 14:16:51

說老實話,你的年紀有點大了。如果讀本科,你需要至少4年的時間,碩士2-3年(看你什麽專業,是否research based).博 -雲素- 給 雲素 發送悄悄話 雲素 的博客首頁 (341 bytes) () 01/30/2014 postreply 14:40:25

博士5-8年,很多出來要做博士後多年,薪水微薄。 -雲素- 給 雲素 發送悄悄話 雲素 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/30/2014 postreply 14:43:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”