政治的無恥和體麵- 觀陸克文與吉拉德之戰有感

來源: 老幾空間 2013-06-27 08:03:09 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4506 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 老幾空間 ] 在 2013-06-27 08:03:35 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
政治的無恥和體麵
- 觀陸克文與吉拉德之戰有感

昨天晚上,我家裏一向不問政事的領導,帶領我和小狗,全程觀了ABC現場直播陸克文與吉拉德的巔之戰。沒有時間,選擇性簡單點評如下:

下麵這獲勝者感言 –贏者是混蛋:
In 2007, the Australian people elected me to be their PM. That is a task that I resume today with humility, with honour, and with an important sense of energy and purpose. In recent years, politics has failed the Australian people. There
has just been too much negativity all round. There has been an erosion of trust, negative, destructive, personal politics has done much to bring dishonour to our parliament but done nothing to address the urgent challenges facing our nation, our community, our families. In fact it has been holding our country back and all this must stop. With all my heart, that is the purpose I intend to pursue through the office of PM.

好一副真誠,謙卑,負有正義感的樣子!準備撥亂反正?!“亂”自何方?用黨內同誌的話說,陸克文就是最大的亂源。

下麵這是落敗者感言 - 輸者的體麵:
But I do say to my Caucus colleagues: don't lack the guts, don't lack the fortitude, don't lack the resilience to go out there with our Labor agenda and to win this election. I know that it can be done. And I also say to my Caucus colleagues that that will best be done by us putting the divisions of the past behind us, and uniting as a political party, making sure we put our best face forward at the forthcoming election campaign, and in the years beyond.

挑戰者的冠冕堂皇
Tens and thousands of ordinary Australians ... have been asking me to do this for a very long time. And it's your voices, the voices of the Australian people, it's those voices that have had a huge effect on me more so than most of the voices
I happen to hear around the corridors of this building (Parliament).

好不惡心!

執政者的表麵大度:
I do think it is in the best interests of the nation and in the best interests of the Labor Party for this matter to be resolved. So, whilst I haven't been approached by anyone saying that they wish to be PM or Labor leader, it is my intention to call a ballot for the Labor leadership.

The important thing is that people keep in their mind as they walk into that room, what's in the best interest for the nation?

您除了拚死一搏,還有別的選擇嗎?

克文獲勝的基礎
The truth is many, many MPs have requested me for a long, long time to contest the leadership of the party because of the parlous circumstances we now face.

獲勝秘訣:柔弱勝剛強!

同事點評:一窩小醜!

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

你老失憶啊 -似曾相識- 給 似曾相識 發送悄悄話 似曾相識 的博客首頁 (56 bytes) () 06/27/2013 postreply 09:01:36

Another Liar -sydneywil- 給 sydneywil 發送悄悄話 (206 bytes) () 06/27/2013 postreply 15:33:56

不知所雲 -millennium- 給 millennium 發送悄悄話 (788 bytes) () 06/27/2013 postreply 17:40:44

僅幾個月前3分之2的工黨頭不要他。現在看到要沒工作了,不得以才選他。 -sydneywil- 給 sydneywil 發送悄悄話 (46 bytes) () 06/27/2013 postreply 23:12:17

非也,這是工黨的策略,背後的角力從來沒有停止過。工黨自己也有暗地裏做民意調查。他們有的是資源。 -茅斌騷客- 給 茅斌騷客 發送悄悄話 茅斌騷客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/28/2013 postreply 02:13:50

艾伯特連話也說不利索比霍華德,卡斯特羅差的太遠,時下是聯盟黨最弱的時候,除了人氣。 -aussie-2- 給 aussie-2 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/28/2013 postreply 04:40:35

出來混,遲早是要還的! -Clovelly- 給 Clovelly 發送悄悄話 (44 bytes) () 06/28/2013 postreply 17:41:11

他民望不錯,工會不喜歡他又如何?不讓他出來工黨將麵臨慘敗! -kelvin18- 給 kelvin18 發送悄悄話 kelvin18 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/29/2013 postreply 08:24:10

不管你喜不喜歡政治,你都逃脫不了政治,你辦公室不也有政治嗎? -東東西西- 給 東東西西 發送悄悄話 東東西西 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/30/2013 postreply 17:49:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”