不雅錄像外泄,工黨氣氛詭秘,Rudd似要逼宮,美女力保權威

來源: austraveller 2012-02-18 19:52:05 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (10848 bytes)
Labor ministers continue to rally around embattled Prime Minister Julia Gillard as backbenchers break ranks and would-be challenger Kevin Rudd jets off to Mexico after the leaking of a video showing him swearing.

The video of out-takes shows an obviously frustrated Mr Rudd slamming the table, cursing and losing his temper.

It was anonymously posted on YouTube over the weekend.

Mr Rudd admitted the clip was embarrassing before flying to Mexico for G20 talks.

"Anyone who's got a touch of suspicion about them would say that if this was done, somewhat embarrassingly, a couple of years ago and it suddenly emerges now, then obviously it's a little bit on the unusual side," he told Sky News.

Mr Rudd again played down leadership speculation.

"There is no challenge on," he said.

"We have a prime minister, I am the foreign minister."

He said two lessons he had learnt since losing the prime ministership were not to control every aspect in his office and to consult more broadly.

"You would be a mug if you didn't learn something," he said.

The conjecture about the Labor leadership has led Victorian backbencher Darren Cheeseman to warn the party that Ms Gillard's leadership is "terminal".

"Julia Gillard cannot take us to an election," he told Fairfax Media.

"She will decimate the party if she does."

Meanwhile fellow Victorian Labor backbencher Steve Gibbons has described Mr Rudd as a "prima donna" and a "psychopath with a giant ego".

Labor ministers went into damage control on Sunday morning, issuing strict warnings to chatty backbenchers to get back to work.

Health Minister Tanya Plibersek said Mr Cheeseman's and Mr Gibbons's contributions were unhelpful.

"I would counsel them that they should be focused on working in their electorates and reminding people Australia has, by world standards, a miracle economy," she told ABC TV.

Education minister Peter Garrett echoed her call.

"They should be out there prosecuting the case against Mr Abbott," he told Network Ten.

Asked to confirm reports he had switched allegiances to the Rudd camp, Mr Garrett said they were "absolutely wrong".

"Support for the prime minister is something I strongly give," he said.

Mr Garrett slammed the media frenzy that is fuelling leadership speculation.

Meanwhile independent MP Andrew Wilkie says he would find it easier to work with Mr Rudd than Ms Gillard if he were to return to the top job.

Mr Wilkie tore up his agreement to support the Gillard minority government after the prime minister broke her promise on gambling reforms in January.

The independent member for the Hobart seat of Denison said his relationship with Ms Gillard had taken a "battering" since he pulled his support for the Labor government.

"A word has not passed between Julia Gillard and myself since Friday night of 20th January," Mr Wilkie told Sky News on Sunday.

Mr Wilkie said he had meeting that lasted about 90 minutes with Mr Rudd in his Canberra office last November.

"We talked about a range of things, including the possibility of him coming back to the prime ministership," he said.

He predicted there would be a challenge for the Labor leadership.

"I must confess for a while I thought it was media mischief until I had a 90-minute meeting with Kevin Rudd," Mr Wilkie said.

"Kevin clearly wants the job back, that is entirely understandable."

Labor ministers continue to rally around embattled Prime Minister Julia Gillard as backbenchers break ranks and would-be challenger Kevin Rudd jets off to Mexico after the leaking of a video showing him swearing.

The video of out-takes shows an obviously frustrated Mr Rudd slamming the table, cursing and losing his temper.

Mr Rudd admitted the clip was embarrassing before flying to Mexico for G20 talks.

"Anyone who's got a touch of suspicion about them would say that if this was done, somewhat embarrassingly, a couple of years ago and it suddenly emerges now, then obviously it's a little bit on the unusual side," he told Sky News.

He said two lessons he had learnt since losing the prime ministership were not to control every aspect in his office and to consult more broadly.

The conjecture about the Labor leadership has led Victorian backbencher Darren Cheeseman to warn the party that Ms Gillard's leadership is "terminal".

Meanwhile fellow Victorian Labor backbencher Steve Gibbons has described Mr Rudd as a "prima donna" and a "psychopath with a giant ego".

Labor ministers went into damage control on Sunday morning, issuing strict warnings to chatty backbenchers to get back to work.

Health Minister Tanya Plibersek said Mr Cheeseman's and Mr Gibbons's contributions were unhelpful.

"I would counsel them that they should be focused on working in their electorates and reminding people Australia has, by world standards, a miracle economy," she told ABC TV.

"They should be out there prosecuting the case against Mr Abbott," he told Network Ten.

Asked to confirm reports he had switched allegiances to the Rudd camp, Mr Garrett said they were "absolutely wrong".

Meanwhile independent MP Andrew Wilkie says he would find it easier to work with Mr Rudd than Ms Gillard if he were to return to the top job.

Mr Wilkie tore up his agreement to support the Gillard minority government after the prime minister broke her promise on gambling reforms in January.

The independent member for the Hobart seat of Denison said his relationship with Ms Gillard had taken a "battering" since he pulled his support for the Labor government.

"A word has not passed between Julia Gillard and myself since Friday night of 20th January," Mr Wilkie told Sky News on Sunday.

Mr Wilkie said he had meeting that lasted about 90 minutes with Mr Rudd in his Canberra office last November.

"We talked about a range of things, including the possibility of him coming back to the prime ministership," he said.

"I must confess for a while I thought it was media mischief until I had a 90-minute meeting with Kevin Rudd," Mr Wilkie said.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8421946/theres-no-leadership-challenge-rudd-says

所有跟帖: 

這可能是壓倒Gillard的最後一根稻草 -東東西西- 給 東東西西 發送悄悄話 東東西西 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/19/2012 postreply 14:15:15

嗬嗬,還好rudd兄一張可愛娃娃臉,罵人也不怎麽猙獰,感覺反而挺好玩的 -非典型性淑女- 給 非典型性淑女 發送悄悄話 (95 bytes) () 02/19/2012 postreply 18:02:22

同感 -卡夫- 給 卡夫 發送悄悄話 卡夫 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/20/2012 postreply 17:25:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”