OH MY GOD

a
a
  • Article rank 
  • 12 Jul 2011
  • The Daily Telegraph (Sydney)

Brutus puts on a really big show

YES, it’s real. This 5.5m saltwater crocodile — named Brutus — gave a boatload of tourists a moment they will never forget on the Adelaide River, south of Darwin.

NT News photographer Katrina Bridgeford snapped this amazing picture of the croc as it lunged for its favourite snack, buffalo meat, last Wednesday.

Ms Bridgeford was on the cruise with sons Jordan, 14, and Dylan Woodward, 11, of Sydney.

The huge saltwater crocodile, which is missing his right front leg, is a favourite with tourists on the Adelaide River Cruises because he loves his buffalo meat and always puts on a good show for it.

‘‘ There was a lot of oos and ahs and an ‘ oh my god’,’’ Ms Bridgeford said yesterday. ‘‘ I wasn’t expecting anything like this. I couldn’t believe how close it got to us.

‘‘ If you put your hand out, you would’ve touched it.’’

But for Adelaide River Cruises owner Harry Bowman, it was just another day at the office.

‘‘ He (Brutus) comes out all the time, he’s part of our business team. He’s been on the river for years,’’ Mr Bowman said, adding that Brutus doesn’t always get it his own way. He said the 80-year-old crocodile lost his front right leg in a shark attack.

Vote for this storyWell WrittenNot Well Written

Post your comments...

Submission Policy

所有跟帖: 

a big pile of meat! -ozstar- 給 ozstar 發送悄悄話 ozstar 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2011 postreply 06:35:12

擺明了是一大堆鱷魚皮包,鱷魚皮鞋嘛。 -charge- 給 charge 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/13/2011 postreply 01:56:31

光想著吃人家的,用人家的。。。就看不見人家血盆大口長著老大的牙。 -TBLACK- 給 TBLACK 發送悄悄話 TBLACK 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/14/2011 postreply 23:29:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!