you know what

來源: sesamepeanuts 2011-03-20 18:02:00 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1329 bytes)
回答: 給樓下的美等高同學六如2011-03-20 17:02:28

you look at problems from a completely different level.

I want to be careful with the word 'jingshen jingjie', but it's so so important in determining a person's happiness, how to handle problems in life etc. Life is always full of various conflicts and issues. With higher Jingshen Jingjie, these issues can be translated into blessings. We can call them 'blessings in disguise'. 

Life is whole, the way of thingking inevitably affects every parts of life. I had a school mate in high school. She was one year above me. Her father was in senior management in the university, but with poor reputation. She was a top student. She was quiet. She was also pretty. A friend of hers became very close to me when we went into uni. This friend told me once 'I can say she is a girl with true Jingshen Jingjie'. I didn't understand it at the time, it all sounded some Kou Hao. When getting older and experiencing more in life, finally coming to understand it partly. Sometimes a completely elevation of Jingshen Jingjie is required to change situations. Perhaps, a different angle, perhaps a changed attitude etc. And often times these little changes lead to the complete change of a scenario. This girl is now a biology research scientist at John Hopkins Uni.

In short, I think you are right, Liu Ru.

所有跟帖: 

我是覺得 -六如- 給 六如 發送悄悄話 (613 bytes) () 03/20/2011 postreply 18:16:03

決定上層建築的是... -Rafale- 給 Rafale 發送悄悄話 Rafale 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/20/2011 postreply 22:49:53

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”