千萬別用italkbb,詳情進來看

這家公司的真正嘴臉要到你取消服務的時候才真正顯現。加入的時候服務態度熱情的一塌糊塗,通話質量一般,對於網絡電話,倒是也不能有更高要求。但一旦你有退出計劃的想法,italkbb會想盡一切辦法阻撓你退出,那架勢真的是死纏爛打。最後的最後,如果你還是堅持要走,ok,把adapter原樣退回,這裏大家要注意,要求的是“原樣”,具體要求如下,否則,認倒黴吧,$60大刀的拿來。

Please mail back iTalkBB’s phone adapter in its original condition including, all packing materials with bar codes in tact, all parts and accessories, documentation and manuals and all other items originally received within fifteen (15) days of service termination.

No refunds will be made to customer until iTalkBB receives the returned Equipment. If iTalkBB does not receive the returned equipment after fifteen (15) days, a $59.99 Equipment Fee will be charged to Customer's credit card, or we may turn your account over to a collection agency.

italkbb這樣的做法也不難理解,海外華人現在的規模,一個人砍上這麽一刀,也是一大筆非主營性收入了。考慮這家電話公司的xdjm,三思,再三思!

想進一步了解的話,可以看看這裏的review

http://www.whichvoip.com/voip/user_reviews/italkbb-voip-review.php?page=1&mode=

Reviewers Comments:

Terrible, repeat, terrible customer service. Extremely lacking if you need service in English. In fact, it seemed that they were more focussed on making you sign up for higher/more expensive plans rather than focussing on making the current plan work. Lots of hidden fees including the shipping & handling of the equipment, the fact that they charged 2x months at once rather than once per month (considering it's a monthly plan). Generally speaking, it was obvious the service reps (who were hard to get to on the automated service line) were on commission sales rather than service. They were constantly asking me why I wanted to do something and why I didn't do another more expensive way. When I finally had enough and wished to close the account, I was repeatedly hounded to reconsider, and they completely disregarded the fact that I actually had no further need for the phone service (I was moving AND disconnecting my internet!). I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!