回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:淺議RUDD政府的表現

來源: sydneywil 2010-06-09 04:07:37 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1382 bytes)
"Grocery watch ...is simply logistically Mission Impossible".

This is exactly the problem is. Rudd probably never heard of feasibility study.The project management subject is not in the ART course which Rudd and Swan did in UNI.That is why I call them not qualified.If they cared to talk to some supermarket managers then the project would never proceed.It would only cost less then $1m instead of $100M.That's the typical example of this incompetent gov.

About the school computer, right after election, Julie Gillard announced there would be a PC/laptop on each year 9/12 student desk at end of June, about 7 months time. Another no brainer. A PC without network and support is useless.Micheal Costa, the previous NSW finance minister refused to implement it because it would cost NSW state gov much more money. Federal gov had to put in more money and state gov mates had to implement it. The laptop was handed out from July last year.It cost $400 but fix screen or keyboard will be $300. Because it FREE, the breakage is very high.Because of the extra money state has to spend, it has to cut other education spending.The money could be much better spend! Yes I work for DET and in IT section, that's why I know more than other.

I don't want to spend more time on this argument. The poll can tell the story, the once most popular PM to a possible oncer.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”