I feel for this mum:

來源: 布市亂彈 2009-05-15 23:09:24 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (942 bytes)

“I earn around $150,000 and my hu*****and is a stay at home Dad. We too would be far better off on a COMBINED income of $150,000. With one income earner getting that amount we pay $47,100 in tax, two people earning $75,000 each pay combined $34,200 in tax. The reason I earn that amount is that I am a contractor - I work short contracts which are very uncertain and unpredictable, I have to travel extensively leaving my young boys for weeks at a time, and I forgo annual leave (I work more than 220 days per year). I do this so that we can have one parent at home. I am getting very tired of being called wealthy - we have an average mortgage, and I support a family of 6 (my hu*****and, two sons, my hu*****and’s teenage sister, and my mother). There is not much money left at the end of the month in our household. None of these factors are taken into consideration when determining wealth - which for us, feels very unfair.”

所有跟帖: 

but that is the life she chose -玉筷子- 給 玉筷子 發送悄悄話 玉筷子 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/16/2009 postreply 02:25:31

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”