know each other fairly

來源: fairy 2012-09-10 18:02:40 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4448 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ fairy ] 在 2012-09-10 18:06:45 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Aesthetic Realism is the philosophy founded by Eli Siegel (1902–1978),poet, critic, philosopher, educator, in 1941. It is based on three core principles.

1. The deepest desire of every person is to like the world on an honest or accurate basis.

2. The greatest danger for a person is to have contempt for the world and what is in it. Contempt can be defined as the lessening of what is different from oneself as a means of self-increase as one sees it.

3. All beauty is a making one of opposites, and the making one of opposites is what we are going after in ourselves.

藝術現實主義哲學有一個nonprofit foundation 授課,幫助人們谘詢解決心理問題,公正地認識彼此,認識世界。

The Foundation is dedicated to the understanding of, and greater respect for, people, art, and reality.

Aesthetic Realism explains that the largest fight in every person is between liking the world on an honest basis and having contempt for the world. There is no more important contribution to human thought than Eli Siegel's identification of contempt as the big weakener of mind and source of all unkindness, including economic injustice, racism, war. And the way to defeat contempt is through the aesthetic criticism of self: Aesthetic Realism is the study of how we want to put together the opposites that are one in art—including care for ourselves and justice to the world.

藝術現實主義哲學認為“世界”,“藝術”,“個人”有可以互相解釋的共性-------每一個都是矛盾的藝術化的統一體。

哲學的創始人Mr. Siegel 在解釋美存在於藝術的矛盾對立統一時,曾以Pollock的滴畫為例:

i-2-12752_jacksonpollock-wp3.jpg

"The unconscious, as artistic, goes after unrestraint, but unrestraint as accurate; and when unrestraint is accurate, the effect on mind is still that of beauty. And:—if his work is successful, there is in this work, power and calm, intensity and rightness, unrestraint and accuracy—and these, felt at once, make for beauty."

Pollock的滴畫看似無意識, 但是筆觸,向度,意念的自由,並非絕對的“我行我素”,而是unrestraint as accurate.而accurate的量度,一定是有某種真實,自然律,或人文的法則為對照的。

Pollock said: "When I am painting I have a general notion as to what I am about. I can control the flow of paint; there is no accident." 他的畫似乎在從內心出發探索一個自由和秩序並存的包羅萬象的世界。

藝術現實主義把個人,藝術和現實世界的本質理解在一個共性當中,象一個個同心圓,沒有高低錯落之分。如果一個人愛自己,欣賞藝術中的矛盾統一的美,那麽他也會愛和尊重這個世界-------以它真實地麵貌。

Aesthetic Realism 對contempt 的定義是 contempt defined as the false importance or glory from the lessening of things not oneself

歪曲世界,扁低別人貌似榮耀自己,或擺脫“自由”路上的障礙,卻是危險而脆弱的。Aesthetic Realism teaches that the deepest desire of every person is to like the world -----to want to know it and be just to it.

THE BIGGEST SUCCESS - THAT WE LIKE THE WORLD THROUGH KNOWING IT。

所有跟帖: 

This is interesting! Reading this remind me of the the poster : -yesblue- 給 yesblue 發送悄悄話 (1398 bytes) () 09/11/2012 postreply 16:51:16

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”