To David Cooney
飄塵 詩
Mona 譯
像一顆耀眼的星從天際匆匆劃過,
Like a dazzling star from the horizons above, passing so suddenly across the sky,
它可是你,大衛庫尼不朽的魂魄?
Is it you, David's immortal soul?
像長憾的秋水,從大地輕輕流過,
Like Autumn's waters from the Earth flowing so gently across the land,
它可是你留下的音符-生命的挽歌?!
Are those musical notes you left behind-an elegy of life?!
哦!記得那個叫絲丘艾特的漁村,
Oh! Remember the village called Situate,
海上升明月,船帆,點點的漁火;
where the moon rises over the sea, above sails and the dotted lights of fishing boats;
故事裏的戀人,邂逅臨海的木屋,
where the lovers of a story, in a chance encounter by a little wooden house on the sea,
”完美颶風“來臨時,浪花千朵。。。
suddenly are caught by the Perfect Storm, with thousands of swirling waves.
安息吧!大衛庫尼!高尚的靈魂!
Rest! David Cooney, you noble soul!
七十八年的光陰似箭,一晃而過,
78 years of life have flown by in a flash,
學習,進修,行醫,研究,育人;
Student, Trainee, Practitioner, Researcher and Educator,
五彩人生,如夢如幻,如詩如歌。。。
You lived many lives, in dreams and poem and music...
這一次,盡管我沒能與你話別永遠,
This time, I could not say farewell before you left for eternity,
十四行詩句,卻讓我們”量子糾纏“!
We have but only a sonnet to express our quantum entanglement!