Alyssa Canyon - 阿裏莎峽穀

忙碌,是一件很有意思的東西,身在其中能讓你厭惡,倦煩,恨不得早早的,遠遠的躲開。若然真的遠去,卻也讓你懷念。
正文

當我說我是基督徒時

(2006-09-05 17:20:16) 下一個

When I say..."I am a Christian" 當我說我是基督徒時
I'm not shouting "I am saved"  我並不是在叫喊著「我是得救的」
I'm whispering "I get lost!"
而是在低聲的說「我曾經迷失過,
"That is why I chose this way.""
所以我選擇了這條路」

When I say..."I am a Christian"
當我說我是基督徒時,
I don't speak of this with pride.  並不是因為我覺得比你高一等
I'm confessing that I stumble   而是承認我一直在蹣跚而行
and need someone to be my guide. 所以我需要一位生命中的向導

When I say..."I am a Christian"  當我說我是基督徒時
I'm not trying to be strong.  我並不是在顯示自己很強壯
I'm professing that I'm weak  而是在承認自己的軟弱
and pray for strength to carryon. 並祈禱尋求繼續前進的力量

When I say..."I am a Christian"  當我說我是基督徒時
I'm not bragging of success.  我並不是在吹噓我的成功
I'm admitting I have failed  而是在承認自己的失敗
and cannot ever pay the debt.  並且沒有能力償還所背負的債

When I say..."I am a Christian"  當我說我是基督徒時
I'm not claiming to be perfect,  我並不是在自我宣稱我是完美的
my flaws are too visible  而是讓你看到我生命中的瑕疵是這麽的明顯
but God believes I'm worth it.  但主相信我是有價值的

When I say..."I am a Christian"  當我說我是基督徒時
I still feel the sting of pain  我還是會感到痛如針剌
I have my share of heartaches
但我有主來分擔我的心痛
which is why I seek His name.  所以我會繼續尋求祂的名

When I say..."I am a Christian"  當我說我是基督徒時
I do not wish to judge.  我並不是在評價你
I have no authority.  因為我沒有那樣的權柄
I only know I'm loved.   我隻知道我是被愛著的。

[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.