A most likable teacher (perhaps a good parent for that matter) possesses the following characteristics:
1. Cooperative and democratic attitudes.
2. Kindliness and consideration for each individual.
4. Wide interest.
5. Pleasant and friendly manner.
6. Fairness and impartiality.
7. Sense of humor.
8. Allowing plenty of student activity and at the same maintaining order.
On the other hand, a most dislikable teacher:
1. Is sarcastic and likes to ridicule.
2. Is domineering and unsmiling.
3. Is impatient and loses temper easily.
4. Has favorites and picks on certain others.
5. Punishes to secure discipline.
6. Is aloof and does not know you out of class.
7. Fails to provide for the needs of individual students.
8. Has disagreeable personality perculiarities.