1. If you do not understand helpee (someone who needs help), you can not help him.
2. If you do not have faith in helpee's ability to solve his own problem, you can not help him.
3. If you do not care for helpee, you can not help him.
4. If you are not honest with helpee, you can not help him.
5. If you have not resolved a particular problem yourself, you can not possibly help others with the same problem.
6. If helpee is unable to distinguish between what he has been saying about himself and what he has, in fact, been doing, you can not expect him to take any remedy actions.
7. If the planned action/goal is not relevant to helpee's problem, with highest probability of success, it may lead to nowhere.