雜談的‘麻將的出局'寫了一手英文詩,我給翻譯成中文了,感覺還不錯 來源:
Z.A 於
08-07-07 12:14:17 http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=na&MsgID=847965If all men must kneel, 要是所有老爺們兒都有膝蓋軟的時候,
I will wait for my turn 我就眼巴巴地等著啥時候輪到我
To kiss your queenly toe. 親你那象國王他老婆是的腳指頭
When you hold morning court 你早上查考勤的時候
In cold air, broad-shouldered men, 天倍兒冷,寬肩膀的傻小子們
Arms clanging, 凍得穿著盔甲直哆嗦
See in your small lily hand 把他們的命運和誓言
Their fate and woe. 讓你在小胖手裏扒拉來扒拉去
If you know my sorrow, 隻要你曉得我心裏有多難過
I will be the first to ride afield, 我就比他們跑的都快
To uphold your honor and die 跑到世界隨便的那個基腳旮旯兒
In a corner of the world nameless and remote. 為保衛你的名聲而玩兒命
Then my pale words will travel back, 後來你聽到有關我的謠言
Like a flower, 就心花怒放了
To open inside you.