Hello Again, Disneyland - Day Four

來源: Gardenia_On_The_Bay 2013-04-04 13:14:22 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (8283 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ Gardenia_On_The_Bay ] 在 2013-04-04 13:17:59 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

It was even worse on the morning of the fourth day, April 2nd. Nobody could wake up at all, and we barely made it in time for the breakfast which was until 10am. No way we would be able to get a fast pass for the Cars Land ride :-(.

On the same path to the park...

It felt that there were even more people in the park today. Height of the spring break, I suppose.

The kids wanted to do the Star Tours again, so we went to get a fast pass, and the earliest available time was 6:40pm! We took it nevertheless.

My little boy and I did another ride of the Astro Blasters, and then we went to Tomorrow Land to meet up with Daddy and Sister, who went there ahead of us.

What the kids enjoyed most at Tomorrow Land were X-Box games. Here they were playing together..

While the kids were playing the game, I took a walk outside to check out how badly the situation was with the Bobsleds. It looked even worse :-(. On my way back to Tomorrow Land, I witnessed this unfortunate sight. I am not a mean-spirited person, however, I could not help wondering what she was thinking dressing up like this - why going through all the trouble to accentuate the donut ring!

Pulling the kids away from the game and out of Tomorrow Land, we stopped for some snacks - Cheetos for the boy, potato chips for the girl, ice creams for Mommy and Daddy.

Look at my little boy's Cheetos fingers!

We went to take the mono rail..

Looking down at the Finding Nemo submarine while waiting for the train on the platform. I was mesmerized by the contrasting yellow and blue.

Unfortunately, one if the trains broke down, and a 5 minute wait was turning into a 30 minute one. I played hand games with the kids to kill time, and here our son was playing "I am a gubby" game with Daddy.

Finally the mono rail was here, and off we went.

The first stop was Disney Downtown, and we made a snap decision to get off for a stroll.

The first thing we saw upon exiting the station was a Lego store, a place as fun as any Disneyland ride :-). Both kids had the most fun at building cars to race. It attracted a big group of kids, big and small.

Here was the first car my little boy built and raced. As he continued on, his cars were markedly improved.

His big Sis was also busy building a car. Much more painstakingly, though. It took her perhaps 4 or 5 times as much time to finish hers :-).

The sun was out, which made all the colors much more vivid.

We were simply taking a leisure stroll, taking in the sight and people passing by.

There were quite a few restaurants around. We picked the Jazz Kitchen to have an early dinner. It had a nice courtyard, reminding me of a restaurant I had been to in New Orleans.

While I was studying the drink menu, I said, not particularly to anybody, that I was thinking about ordering their "world famous hurricane". My daughter wisecracked a bit beyond her age, "Don't order the special. We are very low on money." Hahaha...

The World Famous Hurricane.

My soup - a trio of three soups.

I had something similar, even with the same presentation, in New Orleans last year.

My entree - pasta jambalaya

It was very well made and tasted deliciously.

My hu*****and's entree - certainly needs no introduction :-).

As for the two kids, the usual - pasta with or without cheese or butter...

We also ordered a side dish of steamed broccoli to make sure the kids would get their share of the daily vegetable.

After the dinner, we started strolling back to the park to do the Star Tours for the third time. As we entered into the park, we stepped right into the beginning of a parade. Talk about perfect timing!

Despite of her having passed the pricess phase, my daughter still nominated the Aerial carriage as her favorite :-).

We went to the Star Tours after the parade. Though the third time, the experience was no less. There are four gates, A to D. We now had experienced all of them except for Gate A. Unfortunately, it would have to be saved for another time.

We had promised the kids that they could each get a souvenir at the end of the trip, and not surprisingly, both chose a built-your-own light saber. Each came out at close to $50 apiece. At the end of the checkout, the cashier handed the light sabers to the kids and said "May the force be with you." My hu*****and later commented "The force is certainly making lots of money." :-).

We retired early (comparatively speaking, that is) back to the hotel. And this concluded our three day park hopping that had made lots of good memories. We would always look very fondly back at this - the rides, the fun, the wisecracking, the parade, the firewaorks and the crowd included.

Good night.

請在這閱讀我的更多的博客文章

所有跟帖: 

很吸引人! -嘉崚子- 給 嘉崚子 發送悄悄話 嘉崚子 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/04/2013 postreply 23:26:21

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”