Memorial Day Outing (Pictures)

來源: Gardenia_On_The_Bay 2012-06-01 06:52:48 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4494 bytes)

We made no plan for the long weekend, given that I would be just coming back from my trip to China and that we would have two birthday parties to attend on Sunday...

But getting up on Monday morning, it occurred to me that we had nothing planned for the whole day! So I asked my hu*****and perhaps we should take the kids to see a movie, which was something we rarely did. My hu*****and was charged to find an age-appropriate movie. He came up with The Avenger in 3D. I was a bit concerned that it would be too violent for the kids, so we watched the trailer together. Both kids claimed that they could handle the fighting scenes. I told my daughter that she would need to cover her eyes for anything that I deemed too violent, and her response was not quite expected ,"Mom, every scene is violent, so if I do that, I would miss the whole movie!"..

Out we went to the movie theater... This is just outside the theater. Isn't it beautiful!

The kids were attracted by the Ice Age 3 poster in the lobby while Daddy was getting the tickets..

After getting the tickets, we still had about 30 minutes until the movie would start. Daddy wanted a Panini, so he went to get it himself, and I took the kids to get pop corns and drinks.

This may very well be the first movie theater pop corn the kids had. As I mentioned earlier, we rarely took them to movies, and my memory could only recall one prior incidence, and I did not think they got to eat any pop corn that time.. So I had no problem indulging them a bit this time:-)..

The movie was OK. Both kids liked it. It helped that they had pretty much known all the key characters already..

A leisurely stroll back to the parking garage after the show..

We had dinner at a Chinese restaurant against the protest of both kids :-).. This concluded the day.

請在這閱讀我的更多的博客文章

- 來也匆匆,去也匆匆 - 上海篇(圖)

- 來也匆匆,去也匆匆 - 蘇州園區篇

- 我媽媽的後花園(圖)

- 小小畫家畫廊(Part II)

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標