北京和東京:兩城掠影 (Part II)

來源: Gardenia_On_The_Bay 2012-04-06 07:18:00 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5343 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ Gardenia_On_The_Bay ] 在 2012-04-08 18:13:54 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

This is to continue my tale from Part I.

Subway Line 1 took me to 王府井.Given that I did not have much time to spare, I dared not venture far from the subway station exit. The following pictures were taken to reflect views of different angles from the subway exit.

This one is just outside the Oriental Mall that is a short walking distance from the subway exit.

and the Mall..

Aside from a quick walk-through only part of the Mall, I did not really have time to check out any store in a meaningful way. However, I do remember this store that sells and tailor-makes 旗袍 in a great variety of styles and colors. Very unfortunate that I had to let it go..

Next I needed to continue on Line 1 to 西單 Station. While purchasing the ticket for this next leg of my journey, it came to me that I would need three more tickets in total in order to complete my trip all the way back to my hotel. So instead of 1 ticket, I bought three all at once to save time down the road. And I thought that was clever thinking and planning on my part :-).

Onward I went on Line 1 that took me to 西單. While on my way out of the Station, I was attracted to this display of, in my opinion, one of the great symbols of Beijing..I do not think it would need any introduction :-)..

This led me to a shopping center that comprises of many many individual stalls that sell souvenirs and cheap clothes. This is perhaps where a lot of the local people buy their clothes, contrasting hugely to the price tag of above 6,000 RMB Yuan seen at the Lufthansa Shopping Center in Part I of this journal..

The following were taken after I wandered out of the subway station..All those people going about their own businesses makes one wonder who they are, where they come from, and what they like......

Next I would take Line 4 to the East Gate of Beijing University. And it was then that I was made aware that only tickets bought at the departing station are valid. My clever little planning cost me 4 RMB Yuan :-)..

This would conclude Part II of this journal. My visit back to Beijing University would be written up as a special edition..

Thank you for reading.

請在這閱讀我的更多的博客文章

- 北京和東京:忙裏偷閑買的一些東西

- 北京和東京:兩城掠影(Part I)

- 看姐姐和弟弟比如何(圖)

- 小小畫家畫廊(Part I)

- 把我變成青蛙

所有跟帖: 

支持一下。糖葫蘆好吃,流口水啦。 -也想說話- 給 也想說話 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 13:23:42

多謝! -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (32 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 16:16:54

路燈上的攝像頭,很壯觀。 -靜齋居士- 給 靜齋居士 發送悄悄話 靜齋居士 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 15:29:45

不知道是攝像頭:-)! -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 16:19:23

北京城建大氣舒展,非常舒服。 -iTruth- 給 iTruth 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 15:34:57

是的,fit for 一國之都。 -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (63 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 16:22:12

北京北京,又有幾年沒回去了! -嘉崚子- 給 嘉崚子 發送悄悄話 嘉崚子 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 17:02:05

啊喲,忘記吃糖葫蘆了。。。趕緊去~~ -色拉- 給 色拉 發送悄悄話 色拉 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/07/2012 postreply 21:25:24

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”