玩遍北歐城市的playgrounds

來源: Gardenia_On_The_Bay 2012-03-06 21:13:37 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3414 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ Gardenia_On_The_Bay ] 在 2012-03-06 21:14:34 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

As I mentioned in the second photo journal, the kids went to at least one playground in all the cities we had been to except Bergen during our northern European tour in late 2008.

They met both local kids and out of town ones just like themselves. Very often there were language barriers, however, that did not stop them from forming a fleeting friendship. I often reflect fondly on these memories and thought it would be nice to put them all in one piece.

The following two were at the playground just outside the Van Gough Museum in Amsterdam.. My daughter was skipping on a music plate to make music..

The one below was at a playground in Brugge. I remember it was towards the end of the day, and we saw this playgound on our way back to the train station to get back to Brussels. Though we had a full day at Brugge, the kids still insisted to stay a bit longer just to play at the playground...

The next two were at Brussels. The two kids had struck instant rapport with those in the pictures..

In Copenhagen, we took the kids a couple of times to a park that's very close to the apartment we were renting.

The last two pictures were taken in Stockholm. The girl in the reflective vest was with her teacher and a group of other kids every one of whom was wearing the same vest.. She struck a conversation with my hu*****and..

These playgrounds are not all that different, perhaps fitting for the fact that all kids, no matter where they are from and what language they speak, like to play...The act of play is certainly a universal language that needs no translation.

The End.

You are welcome to check out my blog at http://blog.wenxuecity.com/myindex/58070/

所有跟帖: 

跟SPAIN的playgrounds,我們可以出係列了 :-) -3wa- 給 3wa 發送悄悄話 (1490 bytes) () 03/07/2012 postreply 10:20:14

How fun! Yes, indeed.. Thanks.. -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/07/2012 postreply 10:24:47

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”