Visited there too. Love your photos and

來源: Cielo 2010-12-27 02:17:41 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1203 bytes)

introductions.  Also the Atrium hotel is worth visiting. Stayed there for several days and it was so beautiful.  it's like a botanic garden with exotic plants in the middle of the huge building and the hotels rooms around it within the building. But it was so easy to get lost.  I had walked many aimless miles inside and even got rash on my feet when I got home.  Nashville is really a laid back place compared to California.  But I do miss the beautiful country music and handsome young men there.  The life pace is very slow. I believe the same old lady showed up in the show I watch at the Grand Ole Opry and I didn't like her.  She sounded like a smoker and kept on coughing.  The old man should be Nelso and he was ok.  The show I watched wasn't too impressive.  But I do love those beautiful songs played in the Country Music Museum.  Also there was an old theater where they had the very first grand ole opry was worth visitng. If you like singing, you can make your band with family or friends and get it recorded right there on stage. it was only for tours. Nice post. Save it and will show my son so he can remember Nashville

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”