回複:澳大利亞,新西蘭問題請教顧劍,熊貓媳婦和大家。

來源: Redfernbus 2012-10-08 19:18:25 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2181 bytes)

Q1: 如果想先看悉尼歌劇院,從機場乘地鐵,在哪站下車最近?

A1: Wynyard Station.  I think you can get to it from the Airport without changing train (always double checking it).  Providing you come out the exit/s to George St, it only takes 5 to 10 minutes to walk to the Opera House depending on your pace.
Q2: 計劃路線: 皇家植物園-> Mrs. Macquarie point 看悉尼歌劇院-> 參觀悉尼歌劇院->Circular Quay->The Rocks -> 步行Sydney harbour bridge-> 遊輪(?看時間而定)。 從有效利用時間的角度,該路線是否合理?

A2: Looks fine.  Time permitting, I'd also take the ferry service to Taronga Zoo or Milsons Point, which are just of a short distance from the Circular Quay Wharf, which are on the other side of the harbour.  There you can have breathtaking view of Sydney Harbour with city skyscrapers as background, won't be disappointed.
Q3: My Multi天票是否包括從機場到市中心地鐵車票?
A3: No idea as I have never used one.
墨爾本計劃:
D1: 遊墨爾本市中心,住墨爾本
D2: 租車,開往“十二使徒石”海岸線,住 Port Campbell
D3: 開回墨爾本,機場還車,飛基督城。

Q4:市中心的Nomad連鎖旅社離州議會大廈近嗎?

A4: Google Map should give a more reliable answer.
Q5:Nomad連鎖旅社離市中心的租車公司近嗎?
A5: Refer A4.
基督城租車
Q6: 基督城機場哪個租車公司有24小時服務?

A6:I guess you should be more concerned about if the service is there when you arrive.  If booking is taken, they will be there.
Q7:哪個租車公司價格比較好? 有網址嗎?

A7: Google
Q8: 有用過Apex租車公司嗎? 他們在機場有24小時服務嗎?

A8: Apart from the big names, such as Avis and Hertz, Christchurch Airport has other smaller car rental players worth considering.  They are usually cheaper.  They are usually located less than 5 minutes drive from the Arrival Hall.  One can use the free phone provided in the Arrival Hall to call them on arrival, they will then come to pick you up in less than 10 minutes and take you to their office, there you can pick up your car.

所有跟帖: 

Apex一般早晨8點以後有人 -changjia- 給 changjia 發送悄悄話 changjia 的博客首頁 (249 bytes) () 10/08/2012 postreply 20:25:54

多謝佳MM! -幑寧- 給 幑寧 發送悄悄話 (266 bytes) () 10/09/2012 postreply 16:19:17

多謝R兄從頭“A"到底:)! -幑寧- 給 幑寧 發送悄悄話 (199 bytes) () 10/09/2012 postreply 15:36:34

客輪有來回一小時左右的線路。下船,坐下,抬腳,一邊搖晃一邊賞景,別忘了帶瓶香檳。 -Redfernbus- 給 Redfernbus 發送悄悄話 Redfernbus 的博客首頁 (30 bytes) () 10/09/2012 postreply 18:53:54

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”