It is regrettable that we have to live in different country

來源: 越live越精彩 2023-07-26 18:31:14 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3782 bytes)

20 years ago, my husband and I worked in Singapore, we are Singapore permanent resident, My husband worked as a mechanical engineer in a Japanese company. I worked in a private tuition center and teach Chinese. in 2003, SARS broke out,  the companies closed. a lot of companies performance were impacted by SARS and closed in 2003. Due to the tuition center closed, some parents continue employing me to teach their children Chinese. My husband was unable to find a suitable job as economic crisis, so he went back to China and started a business. All beginnings are hard, I need to work hard to support my husband and also take care of my daughter. As a private Chinese tutor, as long as I work hard, I can earn more and  can support all family. So I have been working in Singapore, and I also love Singapore. my husband has his own business in China, we both can’t give up our own business, therefor, we have to work and live in two countries. It is fortunate that we can see each other in China or in Singapore, only 2020 and 2021 we can’t meet as Covid 19 coronavirus. 

Nobody is willing to lead this lifestyle if they have choice. Now the pandemic is over, we can see each other easily. And my husband made a decision, every year once he finishes his production task, he will come back to Singapore for family reunion. Every year two school holiday, I can go back to China to see my husband. After several years, my husband retired, he will live in Singapore with me, we will not separate anymore.

I look forward to seeing  the day.

Thanks and Best wishes to you and your family

所有跟帖: 

understood. We all have our own struggles. Best wishes! -sleeplessTX- 給 sleeplessTX 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/26/2023 postreply 20:09:50

Thanks for your kindness and your precious time. -越live越精彩- 給 越live越精彩 發送悄悄話 越live越精彩 的博客首頁 (29 bytes) () 07/26/2023 postreply 20:40:54

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”