曬曬我發現的online不靠譜公司

來源: fish_fish 2019-07-08 13:25:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (16922 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ fish_fish ] 在 2019-07-08 13:33:54 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

已經發了帖子,Callabuy是一個騙子公司。大家看看下麵的圖,除了衣服和廠家的名字,頁麵是不是幾乎一樣呢?

Callabuy

Boutilife

Charmmiss

Charmwish    

Ladycalla

Everdoma

大家再看看這兩個公司,雖然網頁不同,但賣的裙子相同:

Callabuy            

Berrylook

所以,這些不同名字的公司是大陸人在外國online騙人的公司。除了Callabuy之外,再舉個例子,Charmwish 和Charmmiss網頁極為相似,下麵是facebook上的評論:
Cynthia Lozano doesn't recommend Charmwish.December 23, 2018 ·
I ordered and paid extra for express shipping since nov 29 and have sent numerous emails and messages and no response.
My guess is that they are a fraudulent company and unfortunately I got “charmed” into purchasing, because they sure as hell charged my card within seconds .
This was my first online purchase with this type of company .
Learned the hard way.
DrSyed Tasneefa Razvi I can understand your part..n I feel their website should be banned and Google should stop their scam
Marisol Baca Me too
Nettie Jane scammed by this company. they took my money, sent me a confirmation email and then disappeared. My dresses never showed up. Credit Card Fraud.
Lily Birck D'Amico I placed an order yesterday you have never received your items??
JoVanna Stromath You can do a charge back with your credit card-or if you did it though your debit card run to your bank.
Lily Birck D'Amico JoVanna Stromath unfortunately I received the itens but they are so horrible made, with the cheapest material that I would have rather not and got my money back
JoVanna Stromath I work with C/C and debit cards anyone can do a charge back. It doesn't matter how long it is. My girlfriend had a company take out money from her account every month even after she cancel. The bank said they can't do it guess who went with her. She got most of her money back except a month. It was five month and a $100 each month. It was not right away she got her money back but she did get her money back. Also we stop them from bleeding her account.
Company like that usually don't go after you-they go on the next person.
Cristina Patricia doesn't recommend Charmwish.January 18 · Nunca recibí mi artículo, jamás me llego un número de confirmación ni de rastreo. E mandado varios correos y jamás recibí una respuesta. FRAUDE .
I never received my article, I never got a confirmation or tracking number. And sent several emails and I never received an answer. Fraud.
Lily Birck D'Amico I placed an order yesterday you have never received your items??
Cristina Patricia I recibe it 4 months later and my item it doesn’t look like the one they post on the pictures
Rusudan Tsiskreli doesn't recommend Charmwish.April 1 · Very typical chinese scam page. IT is not real shop! Don't buy!!!
DrSyed Tasneefa Razvi doesn't recommend Charmwish.January 4 · they are really cheaters n fraud I ordered from them ..first they don't have any contact to get connected then if by chance some1 replies u on messenger they just made you go merry go round day this product z not avl then they are not able to contact their colleagues n they just make you tired..so that you yourself leave the product...Guys please don't buy from them ...they are just a scam..to take money ...n you will never get the product ...
DrSyed Tasneefa Razvi Lily Birck D'Amico I hope u can get it ..may be you get it after months as then I received my dress after complaining thousand times and then post on FB like here on Google sites..
So they sent me the dress after 6 months ...n really I even didn't need that then ..
All d best for u too..May be you receive it on time
Gypzzyrose Cooper doesn't recommend Charmwish.July 6 at 3:25 PM · Be who they say they are !!!!! RIPOFF
Eneida França doesn't recommend Charmwish.June 9 at 3:59 PM · Didn’t receive!!
Fake tracking number

所有跟帖: 

我在亞馬遜上買過幾次雜牌衣服,再也不買了。名牌貨還行 -新年好運- 給 新年好運 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/08/2019 postreply 20:16:00

謝謝總結! -肖蔚為- 給 肖蔚為 發送悄悄話 肖蔚為 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/09/2019 postreply 01:48:38

我就搞不清楚為什麽要在網上買衣服。沒有實體店的一概不考慮。退東西多麻煩。。。。 -chase1993- 給 chase1993 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/09/2019 postreply 07:02:39

大陸騙子公司 -man2018- 給 man2018 發送悄悄話 (187 bytes) () 07/09/2019 postreply 07:09:00

所以網上有人說用paypal付錢可以dispute,把錢要回來 -fish_fish- 給 fish_fish 發送悄悄話 fish_fish 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/09/2019 postreply 17:28:46

隻要是美國公司,我通常都在BBB.ORG上麵先看看信用如何才下單 -漂亮姑娘- 給 漂亮姑娘 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/09/2019 postreply 07:36:33

讚同。一個要有信譽的實體店,還要check網站review。BBB和trustpilot -fish_fish- 給 fish_fish 發送悄悄話 fish_fish 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/09/2019 postreply 07:46:21

thanks -你說你的我說我的- 給 你說你的我說我的 發送悄悄話 你說你的我說我的 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/09/2019 postreply 09:49:57

還要下麵的online store: -fish_fish- 給 fish_fish 發送悄悄話 fish_fish 的博客首頁 (2008 bytes) () 07/09/2019 postreply 11:20:10

還有Liligal -fish_fish- 給 fish_fish 發送悄悄話 fish_fish 的博客首頁 (332 bytes) () 07/09/2019 postreply 11:23:38

Tobi, She In, and ROMWE也是 -fish_fish- 給 fish_fish 發送悄悄話 fish_fish 的博客首頁 (725 bytes) () 07/09/2019 postreply 16:16:13

這頁廣告就有CHARMMISS -九製話梅皇- 給 九製話梅皇 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/09/2019 postreply 23:27:10

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”