效果不錯,不過有人講會有如下副作用,或許她用太頻繁?

來源: autumnleaf99 2012-08-30 11:29:51 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2809 bytes)
回答: Same thing, Trinity is the newest modelECityBlues2012-08-30 11:17:50

overstimulated my thyroid gland.

Works, but be careful March 25, 2011

Color Name:White
I got this item in a small and possibly unwarranted fit of panic over a bit of loose skin under my chin (I'm 39 but regularly get mistaken for 25, so this was not a welcome sight). I decided to follow the instructions for "international customers" for the neck area on the DVD (NuFace is not FDA approved for the neck or body) and used it for about 3 weeks. It did uplift the area I was worried about, and improved the look of my skin, but I also found that it overstimulated my thyroid gland. I could feel some discomfort swallowing after use of the device and I developed symptoms related to overstimulation of the thyroid. I had to stop use of the NuFace and I did feel better so it was luckily only a temporary situation. Of course, after about a week of dis-use, the skin pretty much went back to the way it was before. I would only recommend at the most that this be used under the chin/jawline but not further down the neck as the DVD shows. Personally for me, I dont think this is a product that I can comfortably use long term due to the worrisome side effects. I'm going to look into creams and facial yoga or something else that may take longer to work, but will be better for me in the long run.

所有跟帖: 

It depends how she was using it exactly -ECityBlues- 給 ECityBlues 發送悄悄話 ECityBlues 的博客首頁 (141 bytes) () 08/30/2012 postreply 11:38:55

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”