謝謝花椒,找到這個分享下,Caring for Suede ZT

來源: PC77 2012-08-27 20:11:04 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2700 bytes)
回答: 可以送去幹洗店洗。花椒~2012-08-27 16:19:00
Caring for Suede

I bought a new suede coat (from a thrift store, of course). But, I don't know how to waterproof it to keep it looking nice.

Can one of your readers help me? One of the entries under "suede" said that to care for leather, they rub petroleum jelly on leather. But, I am not sure that would work for suede. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.
Deanna

Just Brush and Spray

I have two jackets that I have acquired the same way. I clean them well first with a stiff brush but not one that will scratch. Getting the loose dirt out will save you time and help to keep the jacket looking good. I use a waterproofing spray and let it dry and apply a second layer and that usually does it. There are a few suede cleaners, but I have not found one that will not stain your suede darker. If you have not paid much for the jacket you can try just about anything since most will not hurt a good quality jacket in the first place.
CL

Spray with Waterproof Suede Protector

Never put petroleum jelly on any suede! It will ruin it. Just go to a leather store or drug store and purchase waterproof suede protector. It works great. I suggest doing it in your garage with an open space and let it set for a couple of hours. This works great for shoes as well.
Tammy

Name Brand Protector

There is a spray that Footlocker sells for about $3.50 for a can. It is called Protector TFL Team footlocker. It is made for leathers and suede. My children use it on their leather coats and I use it on my leather coat and suede shoes. It is water and stain repellent.
Marcel

Waterproofing in a Can

I just researched this. There is a "Suede/Nubuck" Waterproofing Spray that costs $4.99 a can. It can help waterproof. It needs to be reapplied though after being exposed to water. There is also a spray on cleaner for suede/nubuck. Best thing to do would be to clean or brush the suede as clean as you can, then apply the waterproofing spray following the directions on the can.
Tina

Keep It Clean!

After living in North Dakota my entire life and owning a suede coat during college, I found the best way to keep it nice was to purchase a can of the suede protector spray from a leather store in the mall. (Wilson's) I sprayed my coat every fall after having it professionally cleaned and it worked great. I wore it for four years in college (walking everywhere in frigid temps, rain, sleet and snow!) and finally gave it away since I moved to a climate where a suede coat filled with down just wasn't a practical winter coat. The spray repels the water and stains and having it professionally cleaned every year was a must to keep it really looking nice.
Jane

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”