You should try

來源: alexismom 2012-08-24 19:27:33 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1237 bytes)
回答: 和老公的約會Gardenia_On_The_Bay2012-08-24 12:32:04

wearing stilletos or shoes that are lower cut, either flats or with heels. Visually, they elongate your legs. They also match better with skinny jeans. I noticed that you seem to like this pair of nude "clogs" a lot and wear them often. However, they feel too heavy for most of your outfits, and make your legs look a bit short (which is unfortunate as they are by no means short!). In my recollection, the only celebrity that can pull off the "clogs" look well is Alexa Chung, but she is over 5'8" and her legs are very long and thin. Her style is also dramatically different than yours.

As to your general outfits, I don't have more to add other than comments from other experts. In general, flowy, longer tops, paird with skinny jeans and flats, or skimpy tops, matched with long, flowy maxi skirts, would fit your body shape well. Or simple, elegant shifts highlighted with chunky accessaries and simple ballerina flats.

If you have a penchant for short and tight outfits, then try not to show too much skin on both top and legs. That is, 露胸不露腿,露腿不露胸。It's both more stylish and sexier than revealing both.

That's just my 2 cents. Hope to see more beautiful pictures from you!

所有跟帖: 

挺有道理,偶旁邊偷聽一下學習了。 -frenchvanila- 給 frenchvanila 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/24/2012 postreply 20:00:32

Thanks for the detailed comments. I do -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (216 bytes) () 08/24/2012 postreply 22:26:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”