If the Giants did not win this game for me, my prediction will b

來源: Giantfan 2012-01-09 06:29:09 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1852 bytes)
回答: It wasn't easy...Warsteiner2012-01-08 18:51:04

100% wrong (grin). 

The Giants offensive line struggled early in the game till they gave up the safety to the Falcons.  Once they settled the running game came to life.  I have no problem with their persistence to run the ball.  I appreciated the Giants' offensive coordinator's patience even though they had the hard time to run the ball in the beginning (The Falcons's run defense is ranked top 10, #6 maybe?, their best linebacker, Stephen Nicholas not able to play helped).

The Giants' receiver corps are dangerous if they are healthy.      

The most exciting thing is the Giants defense held the Falcons receivers to non-factor. 

The officiating was, again, questionable.  Giants was robbed an obvious first down.  Nicks was hand-locked by the Falcons' cornerback in the end zone but not getting a flag.  I hope that the referees will do a better job in Green Bay next week.

On a side note:

I picked the Lions to upset the Saints but their defense let me down.  There was around 4 potential interceptions but the Lions defenders couldn't hold onto the ball.  They were also robbed by the referees on that fumble.  The Lions could be up by 21-7 if the referees made the correct call. 

Houston vs. Bengals:a third-string quarterback is good enough to snatch a win if he has Wade Philips-led defense (take that Cowboys) LOL

Pitt*****urg vs. Denver:John Fox-led defense could handle a one-foot quarterback in Big Ben protected by porous offensive line with ease.  Pitt*****urg can't recover from tons of injury in the team.  See you next season, Pitt*****urg (the Giants have to play AFC north next season & the next season schedule is brutal). 

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”