"看bro", #10-12 shown the structure is a Park but a Parkade~:)!

來源: amastroller 2012-01-17 23:19:49 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1487 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ amastroller ] 在 2012-01-20 09:44:25 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Its name is L'umbracle, a strolling park & green garden,also been used as an open space art gallery sometimes for sculptures exhibition,though underneath inside of it is an undergroud parking lot.

The Architect of this new "city" is Valencian, Spain's most extrodinary Architect today: Santiago Calatrava, an Architect, also owns Ph.D for Structure. He said he'd being designed this project fully filled with his great appreciatetion to hometown, and he succesfully made this project the landmark not only for the City of Valencia also for himselve's career path. Now he's famous worldwidly for his distinguish structural-architectural design. He's one of my favourite Archs today:).

Google him, you will surprisingly see a lot of his master pieces all around the world actually you've perhaps seen the pics before, just without knowing who's the designer.

p.s. if you've been Sevilla this time, I'm sure you've seen the morden style bridge between old city and new city-- it was one of his early work; if you've been Li*****oa's new city, the famous Oriente Station you've visited is one his work too.

p.p.s. have u tasted Orxata / Xufa in Valencia? maybe it's not the right season...their tranditioanl summer soft drink / juice, really yummy...

Happy Chinese New Year!

here goes my 3 shots of Santiago's design, #3 is Oriente Station @ night in Li*****oa. not sure if the pics attached properly as forgot how to post pics here...:(

所有跟帖: 

多謝阿瑪MM!以後會再到巴塞羅那(看接近完成的聖家堂),也一定會重遊瓦倫西亞。 -看風景- 給 看風景 發送悄悄話 看風景 的博客首頁 (487 bytes) () 01/18/2012 postreply 05:06:52

經過阿瑪MM提醒,狗了一下建築師Santiago Calatrava,發現他就是雅典奧運場館設計師 -看風景- 給 看風景 發送悄悄話 看風景 的博客首頁 (424 bytes) () 01/18/2012 postreply 06:19:11

關於夜景,這裏有本壇網友 ytwadk 的照片 -看風景- 給 看風景 發送悄悄話 看風景 的博客首頁 (151 bytes) () 01/18/2012 postreply 06:31:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!